Sympathy for him ? Yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've got Wannabe on ignore as well. Maybe we should start a thread to see how many people he's ****ed off, and how many have him on ignore.

So wheres a link to the thread where he's admitted he gets paid by the site.

I am flattered that some of the RWR are so devoid of sensible discussion that they prefer to pretend to ignore my comments.
Yet I am still their center of conversation. They try to ignore me because they are obsessed by my posts. Perhaps they could start a "wannabeDIY anonymous group" so they can discuss their addiction. :notworthy::notworthy:

Meanwhile I will continue to annoy the RWR.

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile I will continue to annoy the RWR.

That is only in your mind.

In reality your endless rants are mildly amusing, not annoying.

What is quite amusing is how easily Transom ends you up

So how much do you get paid by this site?

What is quite amusing is how easily Transom ends you up
Anyone who is so bigoted that they do not even realise how bigoted they are, and tells so many outrageous, intentional lies, winds me up.
Especially people who claim to be disabled in order to garner public sympathy winds me up.
He reminds me of one of those beggars, sitting curled up in a blanket, with a freeing cold dog by his side, begging for tea money, then he goes home to his warm ground floor flat, kindly provided by social housing.

He said he gets paid by the site in such a gleefull self satisfied way I found it rather odd. Almost as though he couldn't contain himself as he thought it was that good !
In my minds eye it was as though he was jumping up and down as he was saying it !!!!!!!

Maybe he can't hold a real job down..........but if he keeps changing his user name that strikes me as rather odd .........if he does indeed do that.

He said he gets paid by the site in such a gleefull self satisfied way I found it rather odd. Almost as though he couldn't contain himself as he thought it was that good !
In my minds eye it was as though he was jumping up and down as he was saying it !!!!!!!
So much for gasbanni pretending to ignore me. :rolleyes:

That is only in your mind.

In reality your endless rants are mildly amusing, not annoying.

I find them rather silly and vacuous. Annoying ? No......... Amusing ? No .......thats why he's on my ignore list, just silly. I reckon he doesn't have any children....by no means is that any kind of criticism. Children broaden your horizons by having to deal with them and life, wannabe doesn't seem to exude those life lessons he's too self centered probably not married either . As I say that's not a criticism in any shape or form of someone that's childless, he just comes accross as being self centered that's what makes me think that.

Apart from that here's a heads up .......when I come on this site I log in and when I leave it I log out .....I don't leave sites I've left open.
He reffered to me logging on and off seems he had access to that process somehow.

I don't mock the afflicted usually ..........wannabe/ imamartion/ walkswithturkeys/ or whatever you call, or have called yourself or will call yourself in the future

PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST ......RECIPROCATE THE FAVOUR PLEASE

I find them rather silly and vacuous. Annoying ? No......... Amusing ? No .......thats why he's on my ignore list, just silly. I reckon he doesn't have any children....by no means is that any kind of criticism. Children broaden your horizons by having to deal with them and life, wannabe doesn't seem to exude those life lessons he's too self centered probably not married either . As I say that's not a criticism in any shape or form of someone that's childless, he just comes accross as being self centered that's what makes me think that.

Apart from that here's a heads up .......when I come on this site I log in and when I leave it I log out .....I don't leave sites I've left open.
He reffered to me logging on and off seems he had access to that process somehow.
How perceptive you are! I am amazed. :p

I don't mock the afflicted usually ..........wannabe/ imamartion/ walkswithturkeys/ or whatever you call, or have called yourself or will call yourself in the future

PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST ......RECIPROCATE THE FAVOUR PLEASE
Oh, alright! You are on my ignore list........but only while I am logged on...... ;)
I have to keep logging off to read your comments. :rolleyes:

Dork .......Please please change your posting name I've told you before ...

Then it wouldn't be amusing. The whole point of the name is that neither "Dork" nor "Lard" are exactly complimentary.
He's been really clever using Spoonerism to make a cool name into something funny.

He reminds me of one of those beggars, sitting curled up in a blanket, with a freeing cold dog by his side, begging for tea money

Perhaps he wouldnt have to if he got paid loads of money from this site like you do!

Murdering scum thrilled by bloodshed ....not you wannabe I'm referring to the hunter.

Everything that's alive has the instict to want to stay alive.......and some ( I don't know what to call, them ) Bastards seems appropriate like an animals struggling to stay alive ......they obviously get sadistic pleasure from the fear and pain they're inflicting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back