Sympathy for him ? Yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you're sure of the facts and not lying at all. Nice to see your good side at last.
Now which bit of my facts do you think I am unsure of, take your time:

incidentally I am retarded .

It is often said that transam is a numbskull who publishes nonsense.
I am mentally retarded which I have told u or posted about on several occasions
I see that you consider it to perfectly acceptable to make fun or insult some one who has recognised disability with such comments as
Dummy .Half wit ,numb skull to name but 3 of your regular insults . I presume you have this type of prejudice against all disabled persons ??

I cannot fall down the stairs as I live in a ground floor flat which means I do not have stairs.

When you have decided that my facts are true representations of **** end own comments, perhaps you will do me the honour of an apology, otherwise crawl back into your hole.
Alternatively, if you need me to prove again, that **** end is an habitual liar, I will appease you, even though I have just proven yet again, in another thread that **** end is a persistent liar.

Then when you have perused all that, perhaps you would care to thwank or like him for his comment, on which he bases the accusation that I am sexist :rolleyes: :
Way har bee go's abroad as well afaik ? u could probably spot way har bee in the air port terminal . he's the emptied handed bloke
being followed by his misssis , staggering behind him carrying all the luggage/cases :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
But as a retarded, disabled person living in a ground floor flat, probably social housing, angry with the world at large,

Are discriminating against retarded, disabled people? -that doesnt seem awfully nice

Are you assuming that everything tranny posts is true?

Look out for the occasional post where he forgets to insert bad spelling and grammar.

Making fun of the disabled is reprehensible.

Sponsored Links
Are you assuming that everything tranny posts is true?

Look out for the occasional post where he forgets to insert bad spelling and grammar.

Making fun of the disabled is reprehensible.

like you never have :LOL:

U have all stated so at one time or another, that I am a half wit , fc k wit , on medication ect ect

Making fun of the disabled is reprehensible

Its discrimination ;)

like you never have :LOL:

U have all stated so at one time or another, that I am a half wit , fc k wit , on medication ect ect

Making fun of the disabled is reprehensible

Its discrimination ;)
Claiming to be disabled when you are not is worse than reprehensible. It is deceit at its worse.

Blimey is way har bee going to Austria as well :eek::eek:

Incidentally try splashing out & getting them suit cases with wheels on for the missis ;)

Transam you are being influenced by wannabeanidiotandiam he's influenced you by your many repeated uses of those stupid :ROFLMAO: you must have noticed how he continually uses them on his posts, it's his signature .........repeated numerous use of them almost in a maniacal manner.

I haven't seen his posts for weeks now but it's what he used to do ........He seemed so happy in his little smug self satisfied world.

I put way har bee on ignore when he came back as wannabe , from his previous him again ID

hes the only person I got on ignore, any one of his posts after mine well ? they must be complimentary :LOL:

blokes an habitual porkie pier u know :) he never liked Blightymam because she always got the better of him ;)

I agree himagin/wannabe/imamartian or whatever pseudonym he's currently calling himself thinks he's so cool and clever. He has a very high opinion of himself, he actually thinks himself funny and witty. Heavens knows why the owners or whatever of this site let him become a mod or have employed him as he says. By his own posts he's revealed he's not an ordinary poster on here. He such an annoying smug self important person I put him on ignore. He was so excited to declare he gets paid by the site his jumping up and down came across from his post. I really can't quite recall meeting anyone so smug and self satisfied as the individual that comes across as this pitiable person.

I agree himagin/wannabe/imamartian or whatever pseudonym he's currently calling himself thinks he's so cool and clever. He has a very high opinion of himself, he actually thinks himself funny and witty. Heavens knows why the owners or whatever of this site let him become a mod or have employed him as he says. By his own posts he's revealed he's not an ordinary poster on here. He such an annoying smug self important person I put him on ignore. He was so excited to declare he gets paid by the site his jumping up and down came across from his post. I really can't quite recall meeting anyone so smug and self satisfied as the individual that comes across as this pitiable person.
From the forum idiot, I will take that as a compliment.

Wannabe gets paid for being a mod!

The plot thickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back