Taking Direct Action To Protect Your Cash When Inflation Is Massive

try a different avenue
pay off freinds and families debt off course be selective off how it would effect your relationship if extended payment or bad payment happens

ask them to pay you the same monthly payment as they presently pay then after 6 months give them half the interest they saved and after a year pay back all the extra money so you get zero advantage but a very very nice feeling inside
off course never lend money you need or expect back

Sponsored Links
In one of your other posts, you were saying that you and your husband were only in the LL game to help out the poor? Now you'rec complaining about tenants and their rights!

Again, get your stories straight before posting.

Sam reminds me of you but with more.

try a different avenue
pay off freinds and families debt off course be selective off how it would effect your relationship if extended payment or bad payment happens

ask them to pay you the same monthly payment as they presently pay then after 6 months give them half the interest they saved and after a year pay back all the extra money so you get zero advantage but a very very nice feeling inside

Thanks but I would not do that couple of things. Thankfully non of my side of the family has anything more of a debt than a mortgage, EG one of our son's, massive mortgage but massive pay - we've already gave all my kids ex amounts to set up their first main home - they refused we insisted. If they asked us for money the answer would have been no.

We have lent money in the past, to a sibling of mine - it is always interest free and at the time they had it for two years - they offered to repay a year later but i said pay off everyone else first other than the bank.

That's right about what you said about lending and not expecting back worse case scenario but we did and did expect it back but it could have gone wrong.

Its a bit like shares, never put in money you cant afford to lose or as good as. A bro in law of mine had almost all of his eggs in one basked ie Tesco and over a could of days the shares crashed no one expected that ever but it was to do with the accounting - so it can happen

thanks

Sponsored Links
Go to Auction, buy a plot of land, fence it off and sit on it.
Land has to be the best investment option, short or long term. It is finite, the government cannot print more of it it, whereas population growth is infinite and encouraged by all governments.
cost of living shooting up, something has to give.

Don't forget, it's the cost of covid; especially when you are cheering on monkey pox.

While you're sitting on the fence, keep your feet on the ground, but try not to get caught. Splinters there can be nasty.

try a different avenue

Lend us a tenner? I'll be your best friend. (y)

We already have a x3, 30g 24ct ingots bought years ago and there for a rainy day and dont intend to sell them. As per my OP, IMO the price is peak-ish right now so not worth it, thanks.
So you have just over £4k in gold for "rainy days".
With your living standard that's a week sorted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that the price today, great as it's 3999.99p more than you have in anything!!!

Thanks, appreciated

;);););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How do you know what I have and what not?
As mottie pointed out, you're making shyte out on every single post and can't even remember your own lies.
From here it appears that you're a fat lonely bastard locked in a dirty bedroom, surrounded by crisps packets and empty cans of energy drinks, typing dreams on a diy forum.
People who live the life you describe as your own don't have the time and will to waste on a pc talking nonsense.
90g in gold :rolleyes: and you thought we would be impressed.
Should've checked the price first before making shyte up.

How do you know what I have and what not?
you're making shyte out on every single post and can't even remember your own lies.
From here it appears that you're a fat lonely bastard locked in a dirty bedroom, surrounded by crisps packets and empty cans of energy drinks, typing dreams on a diy forum.
People who live the life you describe as your own don't have the time and will to waste on a pc talking nonsense.
90g in gold :rolleyes: and you thought we would be impressed.
Should've checked the price first before making shyte up.

Cheers for your autobiography

Re the gold ingots I have and you are drolling over, I for one do not need to lie about anything and that is a fact, hun unlike some.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back