Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

Stop issuing bonds. Job done.
.. and the pension funds get in a twist because of the LDI thing.
NOt job done.
Bonds do exist and are used, whether you like it or not. You won't acknowledge that they play a part.

I don't know what your model of the economy is, you keep making little assertions which don't tie up.
When someone tries to tie them up you say "that's rubbish you have no idea".
Inflation is something you seem to ignore as though it doesn't matter.

Do not answer that with "where did I say...?" , answer it by telling us whether you think it does or not.

Someone said someting about "they're just printing money" and you started a silly condemnation about it not being printed because it's digital, and it moves between accounts . But they're all under the same ownership - so that's just sophistry.

And don't answer with just another question. Please.

Sponsored Links
NOt job done.
Bonds do exist and are used, whether you like it or not. You won't acknowledge that they play a part.

I don't know what your model of the economy is, you keep making little assertions which don't tie up.

Do not answer that with "where did I say...?" , answer it by telling us whether you think it does or not.

Someone said someting about "they're just printing money" and you started a silly condemnation about it not being printed because it's digital, and it moves between accounts . But they're all under the same ownership - so that's just sophistry.

Well put.

Ive given up trying to make sense of his comments. He twists and turns like he is on the rack.

If he wants to explain the system he will, but im not holding my breath

No departments will suffer spending cuts, their budgets will remain exactly as they were.

That's what we call 'optics'. Utterly meaningless but it makes it look like they are doing something when, in reality they aren't.

Only the politically naive would be taken in by that kind of stunt

So according to you the decade of Tory austerity isn’t real.

I am confused as public services are actually much worse….it’s almost like their budgets have been cut.

Sponsored Links
NOt job done.

It’s tropical trolling behaviour…..a constant stream of whataboutery.

NOt job done.

Pretty sure you won't understand this either but, anyway:

Pensions are a question of how much of current production we, as a society, are willing to give up to those over a certain age. Trying to privatise that issue so someone can make money from it is ridiculous. Get rid of bonds, use the NS&I.

You do know what 'my model' of the economy is. I've laid it out as simply as I could. You either don't understand what it or refuse to accept it. You, and plenty of others seem to have a belief system around how your country actually works. It's a kind of cognitive dissonance which only a full cult deprogramming process can remedy.

I said earlier I'm happy to engage in discussion unless/until it becomes unproductive.

This has become unproductive. I won't be engaging with you further in this thread.

Lol. Try to keep up.

That post was in response to the other fella shrieking about 'govt spending cuts'

But hey, feel free to take things out of context and conflate things any way you like.
Another post of insults,

Wellyfish, do you want to be taken seriously?
You're being called out as a troll. On the level of gas112.

You'd better do some simple serious explaining of what the hell you're on about, not just insulting and telling people they haven't a clue.
WHat you're saying doesn't tie up with yourself, or what respected sources say.

You do know what 'my model' of the economy is. I've laid it out as simply as I could. You either don't understand what it or refuse to accept it. You, and plenty of others seem to have a belief system around how your country actually works. It's a kind of cognitive dissonance which only a full cult deprogramming process can remedy.
No. I don't.
I don't have an axe to grind.
I don't have a belief system that's being challenged, but what you're saying does not seem, apparently to anyone, to be a coherent picture.

In other words, you're appearing to be incoherent.
Many on this forum are not thick.
Quite a few with degrees in various things.
If you can't make sense to anyone, then perhaps it's you with the problem.

If you'd like to resile yoursefl from the forum, I don't think you'd be missed.

Is there any detriment in creating money, yes or no?

Where's your homework?
Don't bother me again until you are ready to have it marked.

Evasion of the question because you know your answer would prove you very wrong.

Lol.
Where's your homework?
Get back to the task I've set you and stop talking sh!te!
I wasn't asking you the question because I didn't know the answer, I asked the question because I wanted your opinion, to compare with my own.
And evidently you were unable to give your opinion, or you didn't know the answer, which proves my assertion:
Is that three of us, so far, that have backed him into a corner, so he refuses to engage with us?

Lets not spend the tax break too quick, it looks like there is going to be a rebellion against doing away with the 45p rate for earners above 150k. TBH much as I would have like to see it gone personally, I don't think it was the right thing to do. At least Truss appears to be listening, or simply knows it wont get voted through by her own party.

The political damage has been done, people believe the rise in mortgage rates is all down to her policies.

Blup

Oh FFS, people moaned about Boris not listening, Truss does something that just about everyone is up in arms against, they reverse it pretty quickly and………..people are moaning. They can’t just win can they? It seems some are just not happy unless they have something to moan about.

All sorted, everyone happy, nothing more to see, move on.

26971F0A-CEB8-42CB-8805-116D6290CF5D.gif

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back