Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

Appears beaten into reluctant submission, more like.
So you'd rather they pig-headedly stuck to their guns then? Silly question - of course you would - gives you something to moan about. Dammit, you could have even made a signature of it!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oh FFS, people moaned about Boris not listening, Truss does something that just about everyone is up in arms against, they reverse it pretty quickly and………..people are moaning. They can’t just win can they? It seems some are just not happy unless they have something to moan about.

All sorted, everyone happy, nothing more to see, move on.

View attachment 281328
Not moaning, old boy...
...just larfing.
:LOL:

Not moaning, old boy...
...just larfing.
:LOL:
Larf all you like. Whatever, they’ve realised they've dropped a ******* and reversed it. Sometimes it takes balls to admit you were wrong. Embarrassing, yes, but so what - they are there to serve the country and it seems they are trying. What more do people want?

Sponsored Links
Larf all you like. Whatever, they’ve realised they've dropped a ******* and reversed it. Sometimes it takes balls to admit you were wrong. Embarrassing, yes, but so what - they are there to serve the country and it seems they are trying. What more do people want?
Somebody competent and respected would do for me. Not bothered too much about what party they are.

:ROFLMAO:

So you'd rather they pig-headedly stuck to their guns then?
I'd much prefer someone who could research their ideas, intended policies, etc, before implementing them.
If I have a decision to make, say about buying a new car, house, etc, I do some research, I explore the alternatives, etc. But I only have published reports, data, etc on which to research.
The PM and the chancellor have a whole heap of people and organisations on which to call for their research and data, and they still got it wrong.

Abolition of the 45pc rate would "only" cost 2 billion, but that misses the point it was central to the policy of kickstarting the economy, supply side reform etc. Quasi Kwarteng quasi chancellor.

Blup

I'd much prefer someone who could research their ideas, intended policies, etc, before implementing them.
If I have a decision to make, say about buying a new car, house, etc, I do some research, I explore the alternatives, etc. But I only have published reports, data, etc on which to research.
The PM and the chancellor have a whole heap of people and organisations on which to call for their research and data, and they still got it wrong.
Dont forget she was voted into place om this very policy.

Not just her thats got it so badly wrong.

She is just the disposable figure head

Mottie's desperate attempts as a Truss apologist.

What a dogs breakfast

Chancellor has certainly been given a hard time / interrogation by nick Robinson on the news this morning

Dont forget she was voted into place om this very policy.

Not just her thats got it so badly wrong.

She is just the disposable figure head
I thought she was voted in on her aspirations, e.g. growth, trickle down economics, etc, rather than the mechanisms of how she intended to achieve her aspirations.
And Quasi Kwarteng was never on the ballot as chancellor, and Liz's proposed appointments were never discussed.

Sponsored Links
Back