Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

Sponsored Links
Its as obvious now as it was 32 years ago - so Labour think.
A premature discussion, really, as an election is almost certainly two years ahead of us - something to look forward to, no?
I wonder who the Tory leader will be by then....:unsure:

The opinion from a conservative is that if an election was run now they would be wiped out. Truth is that any prediction is speculative until an election is actually held.

There was one a good while ago where a single page in the Sun resulted in a Tory victory. It was published just before the election.

Would you rather see the country thrive under a Conservative government or fail under any other governing political party? What party would be your choice to govern? (This is where Ellal will clam up and refuse to name one single party).
This is where you repeat your stupidity yet again...

You asked previously about who I would like as PM and I told you...

Rumours are that Burnham is considering a return, and if so I would probably vote labour...

As for 'thriving under a conservative government' you are having a laugh!

But then you don't care about 12 years of austerity do you!

The nasty party have borrowed more money than the labour party proposed, and labour proposed to spend it on public services...

Not spaffing it on nasty party rich mates!

Sponsored Links
A couple of questions for mottie

Do you think Truss should resign now, or in a month's time?

Who do you think should be next temporary Prime Minister?

I wonder if mottie prefers Gove?

Or another bash at incompetent, lying traitor de Piffle?

I wonder if mottie prefers Gove?
I think Gove has had t for a while. He waltzed into a trap set by a C4 reporter and couldn't come up with a reply. That sort of thing is noticed in political circles. Answer to C4 - sell it.

Typical swervy non answer. Ok.
ask a genuine question get a genuine answer. Ask a leading question and watch it get ignored.

When you can demonstrate us thriving under the conservatives then I will answer it. Until then try rephrasing it.

I am not bothered by which party is in power by the way. Just the way we are led and the policies involved

I am not bothered by which party is in power by the way. Just the way we are led and the policies involved
And don't forget changing an archaic undemocratic electoral system with a modern democratic one...

Which would loosen the power of the two party system...

And temper the damage caused by the see saw politics that have destroyed the UK for decades!

And don't forget changing an archaic undemocratic electoral system with a modern democratic one...

Which would loosen the power of the two party system...

And temper the damage caused by the see saw politics that have destroyed the UK for decades!
Why change something that works? I bet you have never screamed for change when your blessed Labour has been in parliament. :unsure:

A premature discussion, really, as an election is almost certainly two years ahead of us - something to look forward to, no?
I wonder who the Tory leader will be by then....:unsure:
Tory Blair if he decides on a comeback. ;)

Tory Blair if he decides on a comeback. ;)
I don't think i could bear the scale of whining from Corbynites if he did.:eek:
All this talk of Andy Burnham makes me nervous. The last thing Starmer needs now is a stalking horse.

Oh FFS, people moaned about Boris not listening, Truss does something that just about everyone is up in arms against, they reverse it pretty quickly and………..people are moaning. They can’t just win can they? It seems some are just not happy unless they have something to moan about.

All sorted, everyone happy, nothing more to see, move on.

View attachment 281328
She has to up her game, otherwise slimy Sir K will win and 50% tax will be the trickle up policy along with 1000s of useless public sector jobs like the last labour government. She has time.

I always know its a good budget when it only costs me a few £k. I did benefit from the stamp duty holiday, but that was about it.

Why change something that works? I bet you have never screamed for change when your blessed Labour has been in parliament. :unsure:
Always spouting unfounded crap...

I've always thought that every person's vote should count...

Of course if you believe that the current system works in that way, then you are truly stupid!

Sponsored Links
Back