Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

Sponsored Links
A couple of questions for mottie

Do you think Truss should resign now, or in a month's time?

Who do you think should be next temporary Prime Minister?

Since mottie won't say, would anyone like to take a guess at his favourite?

Prissy Patel, perhaps.

Or that idiot Nadine Dorries

Sums you up perfectly then.
who would you vote for ? The same lot that got us in this mess ?

closed mind voting ? Sums you up more accurately than you think you summed me up.

Your original question had an incorrect caveat in it don't forget

Sponsored Links
On the bright side the Oxford comma is safe. Quasi Kwarteng looked very unconfident on sky this morning. i suspect he didn't want to u turn but was overruled by the spin doctors.

Blup

A couple of questions for mottie

Do you think Truss should resign now, or in a month's time?

Who do you think should be next temporary Prime Minister?
Like a Sierra Lion war lord asking if you want long sleeves or short sleeves.

Perhaps you might be able to phrase a more open question? If it was a choice of Cameron, Johnson or Truss - I'd pick them in that order. If I thought Starmer was in control of his party and able to bring moderation to the Labour Party, I'd not be too bothered if he got in. But as we know, I've more chance of getting Cameron to re-apply.

take a look Labours economic growth plan:

1. green jobs, same as tories then
2. scrap business rates and replace with new tax - so whatery
3. create a new industrial strategy council - unmeasurable jobs for Qentin and Jemima with their 2:1 degree in politics and business from the polyversity of nowhere.
4. make more stuff in the UK - tax cuts and business incentives are proven to work, until they stop, then they up and leave.
5. anew deal for workers - in a global economy thats likely to result in jobs losses.

It would be very easy to vote for all of the above, but half of it will achieve nothing.

Perhaps you might be able to phrase a more open question?

What could be more open than "Who do you think should be next temporary Prime Minister?"

So your choice is Cameron.

Who do you think mottie's would be?

1. green jobs, same as tories then
?? Actually fire up a state owned power company. It wont be the traditional sort and it won be like a couple of businesses that the Tory have got into. Couple - ones I know about.

How can we have a state owned power company in a deregulated Energy market? Where do we have an industry where state competes with private sector? They will either have to purchase the whole sector or outsource it back to the private companies.

How can we have a state owned power company in a deregulated Energy market? Where do we have an industry where state competes with private sector? They will either have to purchase the whole sector or outsource it back to the private companies.

I don't see any evidence to support your opinion.

Does UK have any privately owned clinics or hospitals?

Some of our electricity companies are already government owned. Do you object to that?

Sponsored Links
Back