THE CITY THAT’S ‘GAY ENOUGH’

Sponsored Links
But the Local Government Ombudsman concluded the council was not duty-bound to promote gay culture

When are they going to stop being a drain on the tax payer and just get on with their lifestyle without ramming it into everyones face.
I strongly object to what was termed "queer bashing" and have nothing against the way of life but if someone wanted to open a 'Straights Only' bar, would he get a licence, would he hell.

Sorry but I just don't get it. In what way is a "gay" bar supposed to be different from a "straight" bar? :?: Do they sell drinks that aren't available to us heteros? Even if they did, how could they stop us from going in anyway? Would you have to prove your homosexual credentials at the door - and, if so, how? :confused: :confused: :confused: (Don't even think about it! :LOL: )

Of course this argument works both ways. How would you demonstrate your right to enter a hypothetical 'straight' bar? The whole idea is ridiculous. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jesus! Some people eh?! :rolleyes:
If they choose to belong a minority (and some would say filthy :evil: ) culture then they should expect 'minority' representation wherever they go unless its Gaysville. Simply by virtue of the meaning of the word 'minority'
A gay bar doesn't have to be licenced as such. I think you'll find only gay men and women and some hetro women will frequent the place.
Imagine hetro men going in there? I can't. As space cat said, how do you manage door entry? Check the hand-held gayger-counter?

God it gets ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
Jesus! Some people eh?! :rolleyes:
If they choose to belong a minority (and some would say filthy :evil: ) culture then they should expect 'minority' representation wherever they go unless its Gaysville. Simply by virtue of the meaning of the word 'minority'
A gay bar doesn't have to be licenced as such. I think you'll find only gay men and women and some hetro women will frequent the place.
Imagine hetro men going in there? I can't. As space cat said, how do you manage door entry? Check the hand-held gayger-counter?

God it gets ridiculous.

You might just slip in under the gaydar!

Would you have to prove your homosexual credentials at the door - and, if so, how? :confused: :confused: :confused: (Don't even think about it! :LOL: )

BIG Dave on the door, drops a £20 note down and watches for any hesitation when you bend over to pick it up.

Sorry but I just don't get it. In what way is a "gay" bar supposed to be different from a "straight" bar? :?: Do they sell drinks that aren't available to us heteros? Even if they did, how could they stop us from going in anyway? Would you have to prove your homosexual credentials at the door - and, if so, how? :confused: :confused: :confused: (Don't even think about it! :LOL: )

Of course this argument works both ways. How would you demonstrate your right to enter a hypothetical 'straight' bar? The whole idea is ridiculous. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
In gay bars all the barstools are upside down, thats how you know the difference ;)

Seems logical to me that if they want a 'Gay' bar all they have to do is get all their 'gay' friends to frequent a chosen place until eventually it becomes known as a 'Gay' bar.

Doesn't cost the council anything and if they choose a place that doesn't seem to do much trade then the bar will make more money so smiles all round.

Maybe I'm just too simplistic in my ideas.

In gay bars all the barstools are upside down, thats how you know the difference

Hmmm, and how would you know? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back