Gay

best i could do at short notice rf ;)

leb.gif
leb.gif
leb.gif

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Markdoncaster, which part of doncaster do you live in? I'm in Cusworth.

Crafty said:
Markdoncaster, which part of doncaster do you live in? I'm in Cusworth.

Bugger..i've just given the local homophobes a bit of extra info...lol..
ah well the baseball bat next to the front door and the crow bar under the pillow should see me safe, if they ever manage to get past the 2 very hungry dogue de bordeauxs...hehehe...although they have been trained not to bite the fit guys, but show them politely into the bedroom...lmao.

Ah, just south of Sprotborough. Had good family friends living there for many years.

In fact, i'll let u guys answer this one, how many of you have been to some guys house who turned out to be gay & they have tried, or you think they have tried it on with you?....

discuss??

markdoncaster said:
Sprotborough is the posh end...lol..we go up there every now and again to see how the other half lives...lol
Indeed, I once fancied a lass in Sproggy. She never did say yes to me :( She was too good for me. :cry:

Bit further north of Sprotbrough, past the A1, theres Cusworth and scawsby ;)

markdoncaster said:
In fact, i'll let u guys answer this one, how many of you have been to some guys house who turned out to be gay & they have tried, or you think they have tried it on with you?....

discuss??

Been to many houses where customers are gay. No big deal. Nobody's tried it on. Wouldn't expect them to.

If you're a hetero girl, would you expect a bloke to try it on with you?

It's the same for gay folk, no?

Crafty said:
Indeed, I once fancied a lass in Sproggy. She never did say yes to me :( She was too good for me. :cry:

Bit further north of Sprotbrough, past the A1, theres Cusworth and scawsby ;)

yeah i can often be seen in melton woods on the way to scawsby & cussy

securespark said:
Been to many houses where customers are gay. No big deal. Nobody's tried it on. Wouldn't expect them to.

If you're a hetero girl, would you expect a bloke to try it on with you?

It's the same for gay folk, no?

Nah, i have had mates who have been round to peoples houses and they have had a few women try it on with them...so just wondered if it happened across the board..

markdoncaster said:
how many of you have been to some guys house who turned out to be gay & they have tried, or you think they have tried it on with you?...??

Not having a go at you, but it reminds me of some of the old fellas in my local.

They know my best pal is a gay, and as soon as they see a bloke with a bit of his ass hanging out his trousers, their first comment is "It'a good job Matt isn't here".

This really annoys me. Just becuase he's a gay, doesn't automatically mean he fancies every bloke he sees. Just like I don't fancy every woman I see. (Far from it in fact, in my local :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back