The first German was vaccinated for Covid on Sunday

I wonder if the German covid policy making was driven by giving out contracts to mates

oh no thats right......... it was the party you voted for :ROFLMAO:
Have you been vaccinated with morphine this evening?

Sponsored Links
Yes the not fit for purpose gear came from China

Yep they started this caper with there back ward practices

Than of every one Christmas cracker quality PPE

Foreigners for u ;)

Sponsored Links
Yep, the Tory ****s probably looked at the cheapest tat to maximise their profits - to the expense of the taxpayer.

Yep probably did

And the Chinese smelt an opportunity to off load there tat on the UK

Probably made in there concentration / Labour camps

How does a nation that cannot even manage a trade deal with its closest allies expect to be an effective world player?

Tbh honest the government had 3 years of co cking about caused by you remainers putting is on the backfoot with negotiation, especially when that idiot may literally rolled over at the first hurdle.

It only really been 1 year (actually I think substantially less than that) of actual proper negotiation.

How long did it take them to make a deal with Canada??

The EU are hoping that if they stick to their bullying stance we'll roll over again at the last minute (and they may be right)

Lastly we are no longer the EU closest allies, they are rather annoyed with us for wanting to leave, and want to make it difficult, they want us to be their subordinates rather than an equal.

Why is it that 'your sort' cannot accept that my country has done something that at least merits some applause rather than bile.

Because that would mean praising the government they despise (I don't like the current government apart from sunak) but credit should be given where it's due.

Tbh honest the government had 3 years of co cking about caused by you remainers

you obviously don't remember who was in government with a majority in 2016, and still is now.

You are mistaken in thinking that I was in a position to vote in favour or aganst in Parliament.

Do you remember the Brextremists like rice-pudd and Doris Buffoon voting against the government?

Do you remember Doris plotting against the PM's efforts?

Do you remember Doris taking no interest and making no effort?

Do you remember the outcry in 2018 when it was discovered that useless David Davis had met Michel Barnier, the EU lead on the talks, only three times in the first half of 2018 for talks lasting a total of four hours?

four hours?

FOUR HOURS?

Do you remember when Doris signed an agreement almost identical to the one he had voted against, and said it was a great deal, an oven ready deal, and stood for re-election claiming he would "get Brexit Done" and then announced he would break international law by reneging on the deal he had signed? has he "got Brexit Done?"

If the Brexers are unable or unwilling to get the job done, don't try to blame anyone else.

One of the canadian negoiaters trying to get a deal with the EU

Broke down in tears caused by stress when they actually got a deal :LOL:

The Americans spent 7 years talking to the EU about a trade deal

They reachef an agreement

They agreed to disagree :LOL: 27 or 28 countrys with there own agenda

you obviously don't remember who was in government with a majority.

You are mistaken in thinking that I was in a position to vote in favour or aganst in Parliament.

Do you remember the Brextremists like rice-pudd and Doris Buffoon voting against the government?

Who u supported ;);)

you obviously don't remember who was in government with a majority.

Oh Of course i think you were personally responsible.... :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Ah yes the government that was filled with majority remainers,

They got a deal that was so terrible even the remainers couldn't vote for it.

I also seem to remember there being quite the number of court cases and various movements made in parliament to upset the process in the hope the decision would be changed.

But the likes of you would say it was for all done in the name of due diligence etc

Sponsored Links
Back