Can Covid vaccine stop the spread.....

Not sure what your point actually is...

May it be that you subscribe to the 'resistance is futile' approach?

That if your progeny is anything like you, you will both be certain you're right , and the other one isn't.

Sponsored Links
I looked into this as I was concerned by the protection from prosecution.

However a scientist explained that pharma cos have been funded by governments to produce these vaccines, so in a way it's bypassed their usual decision making process and in order to protect their company and its shareholders those government customers have to provide legal protection.

I realise Ive not explained it well......but it gives a jist

Sponsored Links
13 years actually for an ebola vaccine.
Yeah, the pressure for an Ebola Vaccine dropped off when the outbreak ended.

Even then there were only two Ebola vaccines in development iirc. Not 200. A slightly different scale.
as dismissive as you are , the response doesn’t answer the question .
What question?

and gp surgeries are already not interested in distributing it and are already advising patients to go elsewhere.

You're grossly misrepresenting why GP's are pushing back on the delivery of the vaccine.

In order to provide the vaccine social distancing has to be observed and each individual is required to wait on site for 15 minutes to confirm no adverse reaction. GP's are stating they just don't have the space to accommodate enough people to make it possible to do any sort of delivery at scale whilst observing these factors.

That's before we get to the cold storage aspects - let's not forget GP practices are in many cases private businesses, investment in storage comes out of their bottom line, so whatever you may feel about this, business is business.

hat's before we get to the cold storage aspects - let's not forget GP practices are in many cases private businesses, investment in storage comes out of their bottom line

I hadn't thought of that.

I bet a -70 fridge is a few £k

The GPs should only need it at standard medical fridge temps, whatever that is.

I don't think anyone would enjoy an injection at -70. It'd probably feel the same as boiling water... :confused:
Oh yes, did I hear the vaccine is stable for a few days at normal fridge temps

Oh yes, did I hear the vaccine is stable for a few days at normal fridge temps

Yes it can be kept a fridge temperatures for a few days but there are services where it's just not practical to move small amounts around on a JIT basis. I suspect there may be some loaning from distribution centres/Costco or whatever and larger regional hospitals have the correct cold storage.

It's a massive logistical exercise even for the large arena based setups that are being brought into use.

Yes it can be kept a fridge temperatures for a few days but there are services where it's just not practical to move small amounts around on a JIT basis. I suspect there may be some loaning from distribution centres/Costco or whatever and larger regional hospitals have the correct cold storage.

It's a massive logistical exercise even for the large arena based setups that are being brought into use.
The plan is, roughly, to have a load of hospitals that have the appropriate freezers that serve as hubs for the Vaccine. It's then defrosted and some is used at the hospital and some is stuck in mobile fridges and sent to the GP organised vaccination hubs.

Once defrosted it's got around 5 days before its use by date, GPs have been told it must be used within three and a half days of receipt.

My guess is that once the AstraZenica one is available then they'll just use that for the GP hubs and he Pfizer one for hospitals where they already have the freezers.

You're grossly misrepresenting why GP's are pushing back on the delivery of the vaccine.

In order to provide the vaccine social distancing has to be observed and each individual is required to wait on site for 15 minutes to confirm no adverse reaction. GP's are stating they just don't have the space to accommodate enough people to make it possible to do any sort of delivery at scale whilst observing these factors.

That's before we get to the cold storage aspects - let's not forget GP practices are in many cases private businesses, investment in storage comes out of their bottom line, so whatever you may feel about this, business is business.
like I said ,money making scam

Sponsored Links
Back