Can Covid vaccine stop the spread.....

The government has managed to get the whole country so scared, even those that are at little risk, that they're prepared to rush to the clinic with their sleeve rolled up. I would hang back a few months and see how it's tolerated by those who have been vaccinated. This is a new vaccine that's been rushed with no knowledge of long term problems. Just because the government floated the idea of herd immunity shouldn't mean people flock in like sheep.

Fools rush in............

Sponsored Links
Get the jab and take the risk
Or in your case...do not take the jab..spread the virus amongst your friends and family and take a greater risk of a little trip to hospital to be meaured for a plastic bag over your head.Free country LaL

The government has managed to get the whole country so scared, even those that are at little risk, that they're prepared to rush to the clinic with their sleeve rolled up. I would hang back a few months and see how it's tolerated by those who have been vaccinated. This is a new vaccine that's been rushed with no knowledge of long term problems. Just because the government floated the idea of herd immunity shouldn't mean people flock in like sheep.

Fools rush in............
If you're not at risk then guess what, you're not getting it for six months or more.

Sponsored Links
EVERY medicine/vaccine in the world has rare reactions. Have you ever read the possible reactions on a paracetamol leaflet??? Unbelievable.

2 reactions.both fine...move on.

Whilst the vaccine is being rolled out those people vaccinated will be monitored -there will be feedback for any adverse reactions

there will probably be a few people who are allergic, in rare cases its possible there could be anaphylactic shock.

none of which is different to any other vaccine.

Personally I dont think the world has the time to fuss over it.....we cant afford another year of lockdowns.

I will def have the vaccine when it gets to me (Im in the 50's none vulnerable group so near the end)

If all they could come up with is 2 people, I think that’s amazingly successful.
I agree

there is always going to be some people that have a reaction

I think Id be more worried if it was a new drug rather than vaccine.

Hallelujah!!!!!! Notch, maybe we could agree on other things as well!!!! You never know.....

So 'they' did not know about the allergic reactions.

I thought it was tested and safe.
'They' have also said pregnant women should not have it due there being no research available as to any 'side effects'...

But still...

The Lab rats went in two by two
Hoorah! Hoorah!

Meanwhile...

"Documents concerning the development of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 have been “unlawfully accessed” in a cyber attack, the firms have said."

A 'knock off' jab soon to appear on ebay?

Meanwhile...

"Documents concerning the development of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 have been “unlawfully accessed” in a cyber attack, the firms have said."

A 'knock off' jab soon to appear on ebay?

It says on some middle - of - the - night news report a couple of nights ago, about the need for security guarding of the vaccines during their transit.
As organised crims were expected to target deliveries.

I expect that some don't want to wait their turn, and will pay to jump the queue?

Sponsored Links
Back