The next american president do you care?

The next american president do you care?

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Pick a door?
Would you like psycho number 1 or do you fancy going with psycho number 2?
Oh dear you picked the wrong psycho....Lets look at what you could have won!
Don't worry though, its only entertainment....bread and circus.

Really makes me wonder....... from over 300 million people these two monstrosities are the best in the west?
but then again....what exactly have we had and currently are encumbered with from 60+ million?
lmfao

Well, maybe yes but I'm not citizen there. So, no probably.

Sponsored Links
I'm just amazed that these are the two best candidates that they can come up with.

America is an oligarchy. 'Best' doesn't come into it.
Trump to win! At least he's not in anyone else's pocket.

We're nipping over to NYC on the 23rd for a week. I'm looking forward to chatting to other men stuck in the bar at Maceys. Twill be interesting to get a yanks eye view on the result.

We're nipping over to NYC on the 23rd for a week. I'm looking forward to chatting to other men stuck in the bar at Maceys. Twill be interesting to get a yanks eye view on the result.
Y'all need to head on down to Mississippi or Tennessee. Get to see the White Nights in action. You could take the RWR's membership money and a post card down there too.

Y'all need to head on down to Mississippi or Tennessee. Get to see the White Nights in action. You could take the RWR's membership money and a post card down there too.

Good post??

take any notice of noseall :) I doubt he even knows what he is on about ? between u & me he is not the sharpest tool in the box ;)

:LOL:

I doubt anybody takes any notice of him in real life. Maybe that is his problem. His obsession with imaginary racism though is immense. I just mentioned I was popping over to NYC and he's off.

Sponsored Links
Back