The Peoples Party

This seems to be a fair definition of the original and current meanings.

Of course, if the computor had a search engine, anyone could look it up for themselves.

upload_2021-5-10_18-3-1.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes.
But that is not the same as saying that anybody who says it is a racist. I def didn't say that. I even made a point of saying that was not what i meant.

To be clear:

Calling somebody woke doesn't make you racist
but
Some racists call others woke

Plenty of reports online you can read about how the term was hijacked by extremists

Just name calling, trolling, most of the time though.

Last edited:
So according to DJ you are a racist.

No, didn't say that! How many times do i need to repeat myself?

Some of the people that use it are racists.
Not all

Stop twisting my words and making false accusations.

Nice to see the accusations are flying again.
Always the same people accusing others.

They didn't want to stand together from day 1, ie before the referendum, and they certainly weren't going to stand together after.

Probably with saying they don't support their constituents is that not everybody voted. 70% of those that voted may have voted leave, but that still means that less than 50% of the constituents actually support it. MPs have to represent all their constituents, those that voted in line with the country, those that voted a different way, or just those that abstained.

How do they know those that didn't vote for remain?

Could it not have been that those that didn't vote didn't actually care either way.

It's simplistic to say those that didn't vote wanted to remain

Blimey starmer loses a bye election and some waste of space councils and there is talk in the party for a new leader :confused:

***t happens tis politics

things are likely to get worse before they get better

Had all this in fighting when Callaghan lost a general election

militant tendency / Hatton
Michael foot

they need to get a grip ffs

this is the UK not some banana republic like F*****

How do they know those that didn't vote for remain?

Could it not have been that those that didn't vote didn't actually care either way.

It's simplistic to say those that didn't vote wanted to remain

Don't know the details, but people have counted the votes in different areas and looked at what the MPs stood for.
For each area we know the size of the electorate and the number of votes cast.
We don't count abstainers, but for the sake of looking at likely figures, you assume abstainers are split in a similar way to the voters, I think.

Sponsored Links
Back