The reason the Med is crossed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

At 2:29 you can see it clearly explained ....The draw of Europe for Africans ....who can blame them they see the difference on TV.

Sponsored Links
Gasbag is concerned that the racist videos will be deleted soon from Utube, so he is copying them onto a DIY forum. :rolleyes:

upload_2018-8-11_19-36-15.png

They are also in trouble for using emblems without permission:
upload_2018-8-11_19-40-16.png

Sponsored Links
Another example of the attempt by radicalised plumbers to stir up hatred against foreigners.

I have reported the misuse of the EU logo.
I do not suppose the EU will be too happy about a video purporting to be representative of their views being produced without their permission.

Did you ring crimestoppers?

How long did it take before they stopped laughing :ROFLMAO:
Stirring up hatred against foreigners or other sections of society is no laughing matter. It can be an offence under UK law. The videos are produced in Belgium so they may not be illegal under UK law, but they are available, and reproduced by radicalised xenophobic plumbers in the UK.
You (and Boris) may think it is hilarious but it is divisive in a society that ought to be working towards harmony.
Ridiculing or ostracizing sections of society can only be divisive! Stirring up hatred of others due to their ethnicity, nationality or religion has always proven to be dangerous to society.

Or perhaps you prefer the politics of fear, hatred and right wing division that history teaches us, is never productive.

gasbag does have rather a habit of posting anti-foreigner vids.

I suppose he spends a lot of time looking on special interest websites.

Stirring up hatred against foreigners or other sections of society is no laughing matter. It can be an offence under UK law. The videos are produced in Belgium so they may not be illegal under UK law, but they are available, and reproduced by radicalised xenophobic plumbers in the UK.
You (and Boris) may think it is hilarious but it is divisive in a society that ought to be working towards harmony.
Ridiculing or ostracizing sections of society can only be divisive! Stirring up hatred of others due to their ethnicity, nationality or religion has always proven to be dangerous to society.

Or perhaps you prefer the politics of fear, hatred and right wing division that history teaches us, is never productive.

Your virtue signalling creates more division than any zenophobic links

it's sweet that in notch's mind, opposing hatred can be derided as "virtue signalling"

I expect he describes anyone who tries to help people with problems or injuries as "do-gooders"

What irony. These people just like Brexiteers see exit as a solution and both are wrong.

it's sweet that in notch's mind, opposing hatred can be derided as "virtue signalling"

I expect he describes anyone who tries to help people with problems or injuries as "do-gooders"

An intelligent person understands the difference between virtue signalling and opposing hatred.

And yet another false premise argument JohnD loves to use

Interestingly all over Europe attitudes are hardening regarding migrants, why do you think that is ?

Italy will have no more ...why ? Walklikeamonkeemartiinturkey I await your answer it's a simple question can you answer it ?

Sponsored Links
Back