The reason the Med is crossed

And yet notch uses the term to deride a post about opposing hatred.

Perhaps he is not intelligent. Perhaps he is not honest. Who can say?

Thanked and liked by who ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Interestingly all over Europe attitudes are hardening regarding migrants, why do you think that is ?

Because right-wing extremists are sweeping back into power as we return to the 1930's?

That's why neo-fascist Le Pen defeated Macron, and Farage defeated Cameron.

No - wait....

Perhaps he is not honest

Really?

JohnD promotes this as honest:
radicalised xenophobic plumbers in the UK

This is what it is:
Ridiculing or ostracizing sections of society can only be divisive

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-reason-the-med-is-crossed.507138/#ixzz5O2IucFUe

may think it is hilarious but it is divisive in a society

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-reason-the-med-is-crossed.507138/#ixzz5O2JGw8WU

What JohnD is saying, 'he thinks its ok for Wannabe to make divisive statements', but if I point that out, I am not intelligent, I am not honest.

It is JohnD that is being dishonest

Sponsored Links
Not true. Italians wish to stay in the EU.

Dishonest Notchy for ya.

I didnt say they wanted to leave the EU.
More lies from Noseall

ROME —

Italy's far-right League, struggling to stitch together a coalition deal with the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement, said Tuesday that it was ready to wage war on European Union budget rules and put Italians first.

The two parties held a sixth day of negotiations aimed at creating a government and ending 10 weeks of political stalemate following an inconclusive election on March 4.

They had been widely expected to unveil a deal at a meeting with President Sergio Mattarella on Monday but had to ask for more time after differences emerged over policies and over who should head any new administration.

With frustration growing, League leaders turned their fire on European Union financial restrictions, which, if followed to the letter, would make it impossible for the anti-immigrant party to enact its big-spending electoral promises.

"We need to be able to speak with a single voice, to say to the EU, to which we pay many billions of euros every year, that for us Italians come first," League economics chief Claudio Borghi said, echoing U.S. President Donald Trump's rallying cry of "America First."

"First must come the things that need doing, and only afterwards (need we worry about) absurd rules written many years ago when the world was totally different," he said.

thank you for your irrelevant, unattributed C&P describing the antics of a political party that is not in power in Italy.

It is a party that changes its policies from day to day, but is based on the idea that the North of Italy should secede from the country and build a future with nations to the north.

They deride Southern Italians, whom they deride as peasants and bumpkins, and they deride Rome as well.

This makes it difficult for them to form a coalition with the RWR parties from the South.

Can you not read?

Oh your not very quick are you ....... straight over your head !

Thanked and liked by who ?............was a rhetorical question referring to the irony of the two thankers being two of the three stooges !
That's why there was a laughing face......so typical........of one of the three stooges been thanked by the other two !!!!!!!! laughable it really is.
Very very very amusing.

But you missed the point totally .......as usual I might add.

To be honest I didn't think you were that thick not to get it .......
This might help you ......https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/irony

Last edited:
describing the antics of a political party that is not in power in Italy

It is an example of a rise of a right wing party that is critical of the EU.

So it is relevant and cincurs with my previous statement.

Do you need other examples since you seem to be in denial....

It is an example of a rise of a right wing party that is critical of the EU
Rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things though. They wield zero power. Italians want to stay in the EU as do most of Europe, in spite of a few disgruntled right wing nutters protesting.

Sponsored Links
Back