The reason the Med is crossed

Rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things though. They wield zero power. Italians want to stay in the EU as do most of Europe, in spite of a few disgruntled right wing nutters protesting.

It is entirely relavent in the context of my post stating there is rise of right wing parties that are protesting against the EU.

Nowhere did I say Italy want to leave the EU, nowhere did I say they are in power.

Oh, do you remember UKIP, were they ever in power? Did they have any influence in the referendum......

Sponsored Links
Nowhere did I say Italy want to leave the EU, nowhere did I say they are in power.

Oh, do you remember UKIP, were they ever in power? Did they have any influence in the referendum......
I agree with you in that there are pockets of EU resistance. No qualms there.
JD's quote read......
Because right-wing extremists are sweeping back into power as we return to the 1930's?
To which you posted.....
Yes, a protest against the EU.
Perhaps you need to learn to crop your quotes better. Poor dishonest Notchy.

Hugely relevant given the fact you were bigging up irrelevant right wing mouthpieces. I just shouted you down with the fact that they are not in power. Zero influence. The EU is safe. Get on with your life.

Hugely relevant given the fact you were bigging up irrelevant right wing mouthpieces. I just shouted you down with the fact that they are not in power. Zero influence. The EU is safe. Get on with your life.

I did not big up anything.

I merely pointed out the right wing parties have been gaining and are protesting against the EU. I did not say the EUnis not safe.

The point I made is entirely valid.

Get on with your life.
Ha ha...its you getting touchy and exaggerating what I said. Take your own advice Boyo :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
They certainly did among the racists, the anti-immigrant, xenophobes and gullible.

Typical diatribe from the person that incites division.

No wonder those of the electorate that were and are concerned about immigration haven't felt like they have a voice.
Its people like Wannabe that led to the referendum result.

Sponsored Links
Back