today in manchester....

H

holmslaw

You won't get one from me.

But the fact is our politicians allow these people to come and take the p*** and thats what they do, they take the p***, and I don't blame em.

Sponsored Links
This isn't about political correctness Larco its about perception ... You were stopped and asked for money by some layabout who doesn't want to work for a living ... And they happened to be an immigrant.

I am also frequently stopped and asked for money by layabouts who don't want to work for a living and who are not immigrants.

You are making the connection that the issue (layabouts begging for money) is connected with immigration when in most cases it isn't.

Our culture and to an extent European culture does not mix with these people. It is not a matter of being superior or inferior, the two cultures do not mix.
Not likely to when people have your attitude.

These people do not have any skill, work ethic or willingness to contribute to our society.
Nonsense.

Many of them I believe are NOT persecuted and have no right to be here. There are many peaceful countries between Britain and Somalia and Romania is not at war I believe.
They have every right to be here and if you don't like our immigration policies lobby your MP.

There is a demographic bomb ready to explode, these people are reproducing at a very fast rate and their offspring are not going to integrate either, growing in families where work or willingess to merge in our society are non-existent.
White British people reproduce at the same rate and produce an equal burden on our society :rolleyes:

I, today, feel like a prisoner in my own country.
Perhaps you should consider moving to another country then.

MW

i once saw some scruffy lady holding a baby in one arm and holding out the other , gesturing she wanted money to feed the baby, curious i looked at the baby, it was a doll wrapped up.

another time, i was going for a McD, i saw this lady sitting on the pavement, (i had seen her there a few days ago too) she was sitting there with hand out strectehd indicating money, it was a really miserable day, so i brought another McD and a T. I walked back and gave it to her, she ate it as i left, but my point is look at it from the other side of the coin.

to any oine now seeing her they think she has enough money to get a McD

and finaly,

similar thing to the McD but it was a bloke and he was asleep, but i didn't feel too well, I chucked up all over him, but i didnt worry about it, as i thought, well, it will be a warm meal for him

megawatt,

so let's add millions of immigrants to the social problems of this country and things will improve.

Sponsored Links
i once saw some scruffy lady holding a baby in one arm and holding out the other , gesturing she wanted money to feed the baby, curious i looked at the baby, it was a doll wrapped up.

i've heard of episodes where they throw the baby on the floor so that someone picks it up and in the mean time they rob the poor fool that was worried for the baby.
Or worse i've heard of some of these lot throwing their own kids at passing cars so they can try to get some money out of it.

Did you give her one of these then?

images

megawatt,

so let's add millions of immigrants to the social problems of this country and things will improve.
Larco,

Let's stop blaming everything on immigration and sort out the social problems of this country and things will improve.

MW

larco,try getting to know some of these people,they have a lot to offer,most of the ones i know sit at home during the week learning english(if they didnt learn it before they came over).they often know the word they are looking for but want a better word for it,thats how determined most are to intergrate.if we english dont drop our guards and get to know these people its going to fragment society even more.

isnt it about time we got our own house in order?

im all for immigration and cultural differences,to my mind it would be very boring if everyone was english.
lets look at the culture behind the islamic faith just to touch on one culture briefly,the most important things in the world to them is family and religion.

we could learn a lot from them ;)

Daytona, your intentions are noble but, in the case of british muslims for example, they are muslim first and british second.
I don't think this is acceptable.

I also don't think it is acceptable that mosques are being built at the tax payers expense and these so called places of worship are used to preach hatred and plan terror attacks (abu amza and finsbury park come to mind, not even the PC brigade can deny this).

I would want someone to try and build a church in somalia and saudi arabia and see what happens.

Your intentions are noble but, in the case of british muslims for example, they are muslim first and british second.
And your point is?

Who said anything about patriotism being more important than or mutually exclusive with faith?

I don't think this is acceptable.
Well bully for you ... Go and get your head shaved and a few more tatooes it'll make you feel better.

I also don't think it is acceptable that mosques are being built at the tax payers expense and these so called places of worship are used to preach hatred and plan terror attacks (abu amza and finsbury park come to mind, not even the PC brigade can deny this).
Really :rolleyes:

I would want someone to try and build a church in somalia and saudi arabia and see what happens.
Different culture ... Different rules.

I'm absolutely comfortable living in a multi-racial, multi-cultural society and have many muslim friends who don't go to mosques to preach hatred and plan terror attacks.

Your views are prehistoric, try getting to know people who are different from you ... You may find you learn something about yourself.

MW

Hey Daytona - are you a white man?
I'm sure I'll regret asking this but, purely out of morbid curiousity ... What is your point here Joe?

MW

I want to know whether or not he's a white man.

megawatt";p="917025 said:
Your views are prehistoric, try getting to know people who are different from you ... You may find you learn something about yourself.

MW

don't need lessons from you. I do not wish to be thought political correctness from the likes of you. If you wish to live in an islamic state good for you but don't come crying if any woman you care for is abuse or worse

It does appear that you need spelling lessons though ... More reading and less preaching would serve you well.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back