today in manchester....

Sponsored Links
Citizens of EU member states are no-longer immigrants. Someone voted that Britain join Europe big-time. Well they must have done - we're in there all the way.
Member states of the EU are:
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

Everyone in those countries now has the legal right to enter, work and live in any of them. Naturally, those in the poor states come to the UK because we speak English and our wages are way higher than those that they are coming from. It's only just started. Where do you think the 10 million Roma gypsies are heading?

Sponsored Links
They'd never get to his mansion behind his electric fence, dogs and armed guards.

larco";p="917002 said:
Daytona, your intentions are noble but, in the case of british muslims for example, they are muslim first and british second.
I don't think this is acceptable.

I also don't think it is acceptable that mosques are being built at the tax payers expense and these so called places of worship are used to preach hatred and plan terror attacks (abu amza and finsbury park come to mind, not even the PC brigade can deny this).

I would want someone to try and build a church in somalia and saudi arabia and see what happens.

1. why is this unacceptable?
they are muslim,why should they change their fundamental beliefs to suit you?

2.i think you will find more attacks are being planned in council properties,what shall we do?destroy the housing stock?

3.why?
to legitimately practice your faith while you try and cultivate a better life in these countries,or will it be a bizzare display of one upmanship?

Citizens of EU member states are no-longer immigrants. Someone voted that Britain join Europe big-time. Well they must have done - we're in there all the way.

I think you'll find that people voted to join the common market, which was portrayed then as a trading partnership. Now that people are fully aware of what has been foisted upon them, we are denied a referendum because the ruling party fears that it would be lost.

Make that KNOWS it would be lost and I'll agree with you.

Citizens of EU member states are no-longer immigrants. Someone voted that Britain join Europe
Guardian Readers :rolleyes:

Everyone in those countries now has the legal right to enter, work and live in any of them. Naturally, those in the poor states come to the UK because we speak English and our wages are way higher than those that they are coming from. It's only just started. Where do you think the 10 million Roma gypsies are heading?

Thay are coming for the most generous benefits and of course all the beefits of gordons tax credits which apply to all their (virtual)? dependents they left behind.[/quote]

Errmmm ... They did a couple of weeks ago in Exeter ... It made page 12 of the Northern Echo I guess :cool:

They blew the toilet door off I believe ... Not a great example but the best we've had in Devon.

There's not much worth blowing up down here to be honest :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back