- Joined
- 30 May 2024
- Messages
- 7,524
- Reaction score
- 2,967
- Country

Do you mean for work or to pray?Have you been in many churches ?

Do you mean for work or to pray?Have you been in many churches ?
What would the difference be ? I meant that church looks horrible, I’ve seen nice ones across the uk and Europe, that looks like a 60’s love shackDo you mean for work or to pray?


It is 1960s . I Like architecture old and modern. And I like that church. They have weekly tours from all over Europe and beyond.What would the difference be ? I meant that church looks horrible, I’ve seen nice ones across the uk and Europe, that looks like a 60’s love shack
And you have poor taste in churches. NotedWhat you need to know is that your not my go to man for approval on concrete churches
New motorway link road finished today, Hooorah. Thank fook as I was at my wits end. However I will be on the TV to showcase it, As the project leader and the best looking in Highways I will look and sound fantastic. What a guy I am. !!!!!

Good lord no, I am way better looking. It is how I am planning to be dressed for my interview though.
No his arśe is much fatter

ReportedNo his arśe is much fatter
Who is the guy you are with in the pic?Good lord no, I am way better looking. It is how I am planning to be dressed for my interview though.