Tony Blair is now Sir Tony.

Sponsored Links
So now we just need BoJo to be knighted, then we can all rest peacefully...

I think there's been just 6 Labour PM's in the last 100 years, and for well before that.
So that's thirty-six years of a Labour PM, and the rest, stretching back into history has been Tory, Whigs or Liberal (which were basically right-wing Tories).
So I'm not attempting to imply anything other than the Tories (or other names of similar parties) have been in power for the vast majority of UK's history.
We are where we are thanks to, and we're responsible for what we've done, in the main, to Tory party policies and PMs.
Good to see your grateful to the Tories ;)

BoJos brother got a peerage for being BoJos brother

BoJos old school buddy got a peerage for being BoJos old school buddy

BoJos Tory mate got a peerage for losing the election for London Mayor

And you moan about an ex-PM getting a knighthood?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
BoJos brother got a peerage for bring BoJos brother

No. Personally, my gripe is with any of the leeches getting one.

What you could have said, is, "well done to the elected Government for not trying to gain any political advantage"
Instead of telling the truth? Typical right winger, forever in fear of honesty and truth lol.:rolleyes:

The current Tory shambles are the world's laughing stock. No wonder global despots are so happy, what with Trump attempts at obliterating democracy over in the US as well. Never has the RWR been so corrupt.

BoJos brother got a peerage for bring BoJos brother

How many people deaths are they responsible for then ?

brexit has meant an exodus of workers.

your Brexit vote means crops rotting in fields, pigs having to be shot…..and thus more reliance on the EU.

oh and the govt is now having to encourage more migrants to work here, so we get thousands and thousands of people from Asia instead of EU workers.
Well you voted for that 'exodus of workers'...

And you voted for the 'crops rotting in fields, pigs having to be shot'...

Plus you voted for those 'thousands and thousands of people from Asia instead of EU workers'...

You chose to ignore the bleeding obvious, along with all the other ignorant people who thought life would be better outside of the EU :rolleyes:

tbh I dont really give a t**s who gets a knighthood , un-less of course there is something in it for me :sneaky::sneaky:

Did not Cyril smith get a knight hood

jim will fix it got a knighthood

plus several other dodgy characters

afaik recall Robert Mugabe got some type of knighthood :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and that romanian fruit cake , even after he pinched the carpet out of buck house :ROFLMAO:

Well you voted for that 'exodus of workers'...

And you voted for the 'crops rotting in fields, pigs having to be shot'...

Plus you voted for those 'thousands and thousands of people from Asia instead of EU workers'...

You chose to ignore the bleeding obvious, along with all the other ignorant people who thought life would be better outside of the EU :rolleyes:
I may be stupid, but not so stupid to not have Covid vaccines

Sponsored Links
Back