Ukraine President Getting Desperate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen the speech?

He says world politics means that his people are being left to die slowly, but what will happen if we get more involved? We will all die quickly?

What the hell do we do?

Sponsored Links
OK. I feel the same.

But the insinuation is that if we do, Puty will push a few buttons.

He has is over a barrel.
Just like last time.

We didn't interfer with his relentless attacks in Syria, so why would we now?

Everybody stands united against him, but not too close that we get caught up in the bloodshed

Sponsored Links

He says world politics means that his people are being left to die slowly, but what will happen if we get more involved? We will all die quickly?

What the hell do we do?

I've felt he wants us all dead in a nuclear war. He needs to stop spouting the **** re no fly zone and just ask for MIS/SU fighter jets but he needs runways and bombs and places to protect those jets on ukriana soil

FYI and this is aimed at the abusers here, Putin is wrong and he is a typical leader that is doing whatever he can get away with to distract from the woes he faces at home and that is a FACT. I have never trusted any politician and fell for the mass hysteria of "WMD" and you know the rest, IE that country and other countries are now cesspits thanks to the west on the whole.
The invasion of Ukraine started well over a week ago and to avoid even more bloodshed, there needs to be peace and that means a ceasefire and honest talks re longer lasting peace for the ordinary people that always suffer the most.
===================
Quotes from a newspaper below and link near the bottom of the page. (Almost what I've been saying EG the west has been pushing evil putin into this invasion at the cost of the Ukrainian people and the west is guilty of turning Iraq/Libya etc into cesspits. Both sides are wrong and the ordinary public suffers whilst politicians the west/Russia have their bunkers)
===================
Re Ukraine

In a country crammed with Russians, they were trying to make Russian a second-class language.

Russians who had lived there happily for decades were pressured to take Ukrainian citizenship and adopt Ukrainian versions of their Christian names.

The schools were promoting a national hero, Stepan Bandera, who Russians strongly disliked and regarded as a terrorist.

And they were teaching history which often had an anti-Russian tinge. Quite a few people told me they felt put upon by these policies. Why couldn't they just be left alone?

I tire of being told that Nato is purely defensive alliance when we know it bombed Serbia in 1999, incidentally killing civilians, when Serbia had not attacked a Nato member.

I also don't recall Libya attacking a Nato member before that 'defensive' alliance launched the air war on Tripoli which also killed civilians, children included, and turned that country into a cauldron of chaos, benefiting nobody.

And then there's the other thing that sticks in my gullet. The countries of the West have egged Ukraine on into a confrontation with Russia which has predictably ended in Putin's barbaric invasion.

But while we stand and cheer at a safe distance, the Ukrainians are the ones who get shelled, bombed, besieged and driven from their homes. Is this honourable? Does sentimental praise for their bravery make up for it?
===============
=============================

The Full article is in the link below and its not Tass you clowns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...oming-Thats-wont-join-carnival-hypocrisy.html

I do not agree with the Hitchins bloke most of the time but this time he has hit the nail on the head. It is as though I'd written the article.

Bottom line: Putin as any world leader puts himself first but is is more evil than most.
Putin needs to go but we need to be careful who replaces him.
NB: Boris and his flyweight side kick Truss need to shut their big gobs and stop the rhetoric
and actually enforce the sanctions rather than bang on about them

Thank you and do report this thread as you do as you can't stand anyone disagreeing with your blinkered views.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...ay-threads-on-one-topic.587985/#ixzz7MmnC1H00

What the hell do we do?

Russian ground forces will struggle to win Kyiv, there is a high chance Russia will resort to weapons of mass destruction - thermobaric bombs with a 1000ft blast radius.

Part of Putins strategy is to terrorise the population to make mass refugees flooding into EU - because it destabilises EU. It’s partly why he did the same in Syria.

This is a LIE

The Humanitarian is spreading LIES

The Humanitarian is a Russian Troll

Looks like you are lying mate as I've posted a link to a source a uk respected media source and you've had several posts already removed.

Importantly son, in your haste you are falling overs yourself to accuse me of something I clearly quoted with the link from a DM newspaper writer.
Apologise for your malicious lies

TH

Can you quote any other sources to back up the one by the Daily Fail?

TH

Can you quote any other sources to back up the one by the Daily Fail?

No reason I should i could but won't as trolls here who have had several posts removed will carry on trolling me.

Its from the best selling most read paper online in England and one of their main writers.

This posters trolling is same as bullying especially I've posted a link but i wont report this lying clown this time
as its wasting the mods time removing garbage like his

Looks like you are lying mate as I've posted a link to a source a uk respected media source and you've had several posts already removed.

Importantly son, in your haste you are falling overs yourself to accuse me of something I clearly quoted with the link from a DM newspaper writer.
Apologise for your malicious lies

I have proven Ukraine has not banned Russian language.

either admit you are wrong or I will continue calling you a liar

The Humanitarian is spreading LIES

Sponsored Links
Back