Ukraine President Getting Desperate

I have proven Ukraine has not banned Russian language.

either admit you are wrong or I will continue calling you a liar

you are a malicious liar mate you are quoting P Hitchins not me and this is why your posts were removed.

Its clear in the link and if you feel the Daily Mail and P Hutchins are "Russian Trolls" as you say, call them
!
Understand, OK!!!

Sponsored Links
I tire of being told that Nato is purely defensive alliance when we know it bombed Serbia in 1999

The Humanitarian says: NATO should not have stopped the ethnic cleansing of Kosovo.

The Humanitarian supports ethnic cleansing

This is a LIE

The Humanitarian is spreading LIES

The Humanitarian is a Russian Troll
Unfortunately, posting these lies is his job. Thankfully, he’s not very sophisticated in his propaganda, so it’s quite easy to spot.

Despite the pro Russia propaganda he spouts getting more and more blatant, the mods aren’t willing to take any action.

Personally I don't think it's worth posting on this thread. War is always unpleasant for civilians and as always achieving that always figures.

Comments about Syria indicate that people haven't got a clue what has been going on there for rather a long time and who has been involved, when and why.

Sponsored Links
What the hell do we do?

There's nothing you can do Securespark. Wars and atrocities have happened all around the world all the time you and I have been alive and long before. They haven't all been so widely advertised. Just thank God you live in a peaceful, civilised and Christian country and take heed of what happens when civilised countries like ours adopt decadent liberal values and drop their guard against the beasts from the East.
This is a LIE
The Humanitarian is spreading LIES

Peter Hitchens has lived in and reported from Russia and other Eastern Bloc countries since before the fall of the iron curtain, and has done during and afterward. He knows a damn sight more than most on the subject; if you reckon he is wrong take it up with him on his blog:

PETER HITCHENS: One glorious day in Sevastopol 12 years ago, I saw what was coming. That's why I won't join this carnival of hypocrisy - Mail Online - Peter Hitchens blog (mailonsunday.co.uk)

There's nothing you can do Securespark.

It is worth remembering that one of the known techniques used by Putin's Empire to stifle criticism and opposition, is to fill SM and mass media with contradictory and made up stories, in the interests of sowing confusion.

The intention is that some people will say "well, the russkies aren't the only villains in the wqorld" or "maybe what people say about them isn't true" or "you can't blame them really" and others will find the whole issue too confusing and give up.

You will notice these effects coming out on here.

A barrage of unsubstantiated waffle by people who like to think they have their finger on the pulse also clouds the issue.
Look out for anyone guilty of that.

The simple fact is that Putin's army has committed a violent war and invasion against a weaker neighbour, and seeks to crush it and destroy its government and independence.

just like when Stalin's army invaded Poland in 1939, with his buddy and ally.

it's not complex and it's not confusing and it's not excusable.

Part of Putins strategy is to terrorise the population to make mass refugees flooding into EU - because it destabilises EU. It’s partly why he did the same in Syria
In times of social stress, societies become rumour factories and conspiracy theories run riot among the population.
You need to calm down.

but what will happen if we get more involved? We will all die quickly?

I am not in favour of any intervention unless it's on the Trump principle, i.e. "We will build a wall and make them pay for it".

The allied NATO countries could easily bring the situation to an end but it would be at considerable cost; and that cost would have to be borne by Russia. For example Russia forfeiting a large proportion of its vaunted gas, oil and coal resources to the countries that have defeated it and the countries that it has damaged.

Weren't the Americans carrying out attacks on Islamic militants in Syria as well.

I don't recall, think so.

If Russia does expand i can see us rebuilding some old alliances with people currently considered 'the enemy' by many.

There's nothing you can do Securespark. Wars and atrocities have happened all around the world all the time you and I have been alive and long before. They haven't all been so widely advertised. Just thank God you live in a peaceful, civilised and Christian country and take heed of what happens when civilised countries like ours adopt decadent liberal values and drop their guard against the beasts from the East.

Peter Hitchens has lived in and reported from Russia and other Eastern Bloc countries since before the fall of the iron curtain, and has done during and afterward. He knows a damn sight more than most on the subject; if you reckon he is wrong take it up with him on his blog:

PETER HITCHENS: One glorious day in Sevastopol 12 years ago, I saw what was coming. That's why I won't join this carnival of hypocrisy - Mail Online - Peter Hitchens blog (mailonsunday.co.uk)
Some people just want their own version of the truth.
When its challenged, they get upset and angry and start calling people names.

Some people just want their own version of the truth.
When its challenged, they get upset and angry and start calling people names.

yep, that's vinty for you.

There's nothing you can do Securespark. Wars and atrocities have happened all around the world all the time you and I have been alive and long before. They haven't all been so widely advertised. Just thank God you live in a peaceful, civilised and Christian country
I'm seriously worried that if we do nothing, there won't be anything left of Ukraine and if we do, there may be nothing left of us. Where will it stop?

Sponsored Links
Back