Ukraine President Getting Desperate

There's nothing you can do Securespark. Wars and atrocities have happened all around the world all the time you and I have been alive and long before. They haven't all been so widely advertised. Just thank God you live in a peaceful, civilised and Christian country
I'm seriously worried that if we do nothing, there won't be anything left of Ukraine and if we do, there may be nothing left of us. Where will it stop?

Sponsored Links
The allied NATO countries could easily bring the situation to an end but it would be at considerable cost
On a cost /benefit analysis.
The cost of victory would outweigh the benefits gained.

Well Transam is not confused :cool:

Nato , Uk , EU

are where we are the clock cannot be reset

all this talk about what should have happened years ago and who’s fault it is or is not all this hoo haa about

Syria
Iraq
Ahfganistan
Hypocrasy

is irrelevant and does not amount to a bag of beans

what the west and nato need to decide is what will they do as and when Putin deploys chemical weapons

they have done it and facilitated it before ;)

and if this war slogs on and his losses continue he will ;)

easily blamed on Ukraine

I don't recall, think so.

If Russia does expand i can see us rebuilding some old alliances with people currently considered 'the enemy' by many.
Yep, that is how it works.
My enemies enemy, is my friend.
In WW2, the Japanese had no sooner surrendered, than the British were using them to put down an insurgency in Vietnam.

Sponsored Links
The simple fact is that Putin's army has committed a violent war and invasion against a weaker neighbour, and seeks to crush it and destroy its government and independence
That is a very simplistic analysis of a very complex problem.

That is a very simplistic analysis of a very complex problem.
Only a Putin apologist would think it’s complex.

Putin is 100% wrong
It is that simple

where is the complexity

Plenty have a clue as to what has gone on in Syria

Does that include the west finding backing "insurgents" initially went wrong as they turned out to not be a single group?

We're doing all that we can do, to do any more like unleashing nato is absolutely insane and will lead to certain armageddon.

giving in to Putin is certainly what Putin wants the world will do, and will enable him to achieve his goals. Somebody else will be next.

You are supporting his threats and his actions.

Actually the pundits don't expect him to actually enter Kiev. However as is often said they do not know how it will end.

Modern fighters are no good to Ukrainians as they wouldn't be able to fly them. This is why older migs have been mentioned. Being discussed according to the usual USA spokesperson however Russia has ground based anti aircraft stuff that can be used from over a couple of hundred miles. :confused: I've been wondering how that works. They have other systems anyway. Views seem to be that the aircraft wouldn't make much difference. One of the problems with NATO delivering them is that airfields are within cruise missile range. No need for atomics. I'd suspect that Russia keeps a close eye on what is coming in.

The mystery really is the convoy.

Putin says that other countries allowing planes to land on their soil is tantamount to getting involved against Russia.

He hasn't pushed any buttons yet

Does that mean he won't or can't (because there needs to be 2 people to set them off)?

In likely imo that Putin would push a nuclear button on Ukraine

chemical weapons are more likely to be used ( imo)

Sponsored Links
Back