Useless French Police.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve just watched a programme on ITV news where the cameraman followed a group of 50 or more asylum seekers who walked through a town, across the sand dunes and way out to sea (the tide was out) in broad daylight where they were picked up on a dinghy. 82 in total on one dinghy. The French police just watched them and as soon as they set off, they decided it was too dangerous for them…..so they phoned up for a lifeboat to come over and pick them up and take them to the UK. Even the ringleader who loaded them on and pushed the boat off was allowed to just walk off. What the **** are we paying these French cnùts for?,

Sponsored Links
I assume the Taxi they called to rescue them took them back to France?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Sponsored Links
I’ve just watched a programme on ITV news where the cameraman followed a group of 50 or more asylum seekers who walked through a town, across the sand dunes and way out to sea (the tide was out) in broad daylight where they were picked up on a dinghy. 82 in total on one dinghy. The French police just watched them and as soon as they set off, they decided it was too dangerous for them…..so they phoned up for a lifeboat to come over and pick them up and take them to the UK. Even the ringleader who loaded them on and pushed the boat off was allowed to just walk off. What the **** are we paying these French cnùts for?,
Ask your Government, they are the ones paying.

You might think they would be interested, but I doubt it. You should contact your MP, I think he is Tory, so will have the answer.

A significant number of the illegals will be dangerous criminals - why else, other than a desire for free money, would they leave home, then enter Europe illegally (discarding their identity information enroute), then cross Europe rejecting various EU countries, and then pay to be illegally smuggled into the UK? Civilized and educated people with a clean criminal record do not behave in this way, no matter where they are from. I also have to wonder who is funding their passage - do these people have a few grand in their pockets to pay the smugglers?

Note that, across The Pond, the Venezuelan government has reported an unusually significant drop in its crime rate... Which has been attributed to the numbers of their psychopaths and degenerates heading for the US and crossing the border the way people do here, albeit on dinghies and in wagons. The likes of Chemical Abdul (recently given a Muslim burial under a fake name by a charity, despite him supposedly being a Christian convert) and the other dangerous lunatics who've been in the news are only the tip of the iceberg.

They are almost entirely young men of unknown background and look very much like an invading force.

We should be using our navy to block any illegals from entering and should be sinking any French ships that assist them. It is as simple as that. Otherwise, the illegals should be shot. This is normal practice in most of the world today and has been everywhere throughout history. The reasons are obvious enough.

But... we have weak and pathetic "leaders", grifters who imagine they can have cheap labour subsidised by the public (especially the less well off), and too many mentally ill or retarded lefties who are against their own people and country, and the idea of a stable and cilized society. The latter has been attributed to genetic mutations in the brain and it is why left wing thinking is, in effect, a disease of the mind.

Sadly, I think things are going to get a lot worse before they start getting better and we are storing up serious problems for the young people. Don't expect the privileged old lefty plonkers on this forum to care about that though.

Last edited:
We should be using our navy to block any illegals from entering and should be sinking any French ships that assist them. It is as simple as that. Otherwise, the illegals should be shot. This is normal practice in most of the world today and has been everywhere throughout history. The reasons are obvious enough - if you are not a moron.

But... we have weak and pathetic "leaders", grifters who want cheap labour subsidised by the public (especially the less well off), and too many mentally ill or retarded lefties who are against their own people and country, and the idea of a stable and cilized society. The latter has been attributed to genetic mutations in the brain and it is why left wing thinking is, in effect, a disease of the mind.

The French elites are particularly afflicted being descended, after all, from a depraved revolution as bad as Russia's. It would seem that they are trying to catch up with us as an exporting nation but got the wrong idea.
What a load of dreamt up nonsense

As described they would usually be towed back to France. Depends on how far they get.

What a load of dreamt up nonsense

Thank you for otherwise agreeing with my post. What is your plan for dealing with the massive numbers of dangerous criminals coming here?

What is your plan for dealing with the likes of Chemical Abdul who throws bleach in the faces of women and children - having perversely been allowed to stay, despite failed asylum applications and the fact that he'd also committed a sexual assault? Once they're here, they're here to stay, even in cases like his. Or the nutter who decided to stab a young woman in the neck five times in Bradford the other day as she pushed a pram on the high street. Or the numerous nutters who take bombs to public places. The machete wielding animals who plague certain inner city areas. Then there are the hordes of loonies undermining our democracy and chanting for genocide, week in and week out.

It is out of control. The judiciary and police are a soft touch, we don't have anywhere near enough prison cells and keeping people locked up got years is unaffordable.

So what's your plan, Mr Holier Than Thou?

Let's hope it isn't you or somebody you care about who is in the wrong place at the wrong time when the usual happens, the media report the culprit as "a man" and the conclusion ends up being "mental health issues."

Thank you for otherwise agreeing with my post. What is your plan for dealing with the massive numbers of dangerous criminals coming here?

What is your plan for dealing with the likes of Chemical Abdul who throws bleach in the faces of women and children - having perversely been allowed to stay, despite failed asylum applications and the fact that he'd also committed a sexual assault? Once they're here, they're here to stay, even in cases like his. Or the nutter who decided to stab a young woman in the neck five times in Bradford the other day as she pushed a pram on the high street. Or the numerous nutters who take bombs to public places. The machete wielding animals who plague certain inner city areas. Then there are the hordes of loonies undermining our democracy and chanting for genocide, week in and week out.

It is out of control. The judiciary and police are a soft touch, we don't have anywhere near enough prison cells and keeping people locked up got years is unaffordable.

So what's your plan, Mr Holier Than Thou?

Let's hope it isn't you or somebody you care about who is in the wrong place at the wrong time when the usual happens, the media report the culprit as "a man" and the conclusion ends up being "mental health issues."
I never expressed any support, for you, or criminals.

But your post was nonsense. It still is

Which countries do this?

Hungary. Not bullets, but they appear to at least try to defend their country. Rather than roll over like we do, or have dopey bints holding "refugees welcome" placards. Turkeys voting for Xmas, as when it gets worse they'll be the first ones fighting off unwanted advances.

Sponsored Links
Back