Useless French Police.

why do you support something that cost £600m and was only ever designed to create headlines?
Better things to worry about, like Ange being collared for a thousand quid. Another 600,000 payments like that and we've broke even. Can you not see the bigger picture :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dunno how he's going to do that when the French Police just let the smuggler go to go back and get the next boatload.
I wonder if they were gathering evidence and looking for his contacts etc.

Things aren't always what they seem

Dunno how he's going to do that when the French Police just let the smuggler go to go back and get the next boatload.

I'm not sure how they'll sort it. But I remember a big refugee problem in the early 2000s which Labour successfully dealt with by negotiation with the French. Maybe history can be repeated.

Did I say that. Just how can a solution have zero cost?
What's yours? His idea is to look at more ways of hitting the actual smugglers maybe not just UK related as it's an international problem.

So what is your plan? Explain how it would have zero cost given the unlikelihood that it's feasible.
Just so you are clear what you asked me.

Sponsored Links
But I remember a big refugee problem in the early 2000s which Labour successfully dealt with by negotiation with the French.
The French offered to have processing centres in northern France. We said no. Open borders indeed...

Keir Starmer is not prime minister

Keir Starmer hasnt spent £600m on a scheme designed to fail
but he wants to be, so he must have a plan, if he is going to criticise the current plan... which he does regularly.

I’ve just watched a programme on ITV news where the cameraman followed a group of 50 or more asylum seekers who walked through a town, across the sand dunes and way out to sea (the tide was out) in broad daylight where they were picked up on a dinghy. 82 in total on one dinghy. The French police just watched them and as soon as they set off, they decided it was too dangerous for them…..so they phoned up for a lifeboat to come over and pick them up and take them to the UK. Even the ringleader who loaded them on and pushed the boat off was allowed to just walk off. What the **** are we paying these French cnùts for?,
I was slightly suspicious of the ITV report, which really implies that the French called Border force to collect the migrants pretty much from the beach. Not so if you look at BF volunteer's AIS track

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 13.24.35.png

Movements in the last 30 days: MMSI 235102528

but he wants to be, so he must have a plan, if he is going to criticise the current plan... which he does regularly.
Would you not prefer a more Bullshīt Boris populist, make it up as you go along, kind of approach? If all else fails just lie? The lying scumbag is your hero after all.

As I've said before, I preferred Cameron and liked the Clegg/Cameron coalition. Boris did a good job of getting us through the pandemic, I don't care that he ate some birthday cake. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson and I quite like him too.

Is Starmer left wing enough for you? I'm guessing its a hold your nose and vote, given that you'd really prefer Corbyn to be the next PM

You can never trust the French

They have been off loading / assisting migrants to the UK for years

Tis a wonder they don’t do a Fidel Castro and empty there prisons and lunatic asylums and ship them over here as well

Yes exactly

Scoundrels ;)

As I've said before, I preferred Cameron and liked the Clegg/Cameron coalition. Boris did a good job of getting us through the pandemic, I don't care that he ate some birthday cake. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson and I quite like him too.

Is Starmer left wing enough for you? I'm guessing its a hold your nose and vote, given that you'd really prefer Corbyn to be the next PM
Filly tries the, just a bit of cake line too.

It was a lot more than that and you know it.

Your words don't support your claims, Boris must have been your hero

Note that, across The Pond, the Venezuelan government has reported an unusually significant drop in its crime rate...
Bulgaria has reported a critical shortage of benefit fraudsters .
I wonder where they went to.

Filly tries the, just a bit of cake line too.

It was a lot more than that and you know it.

Your words don't support your claims, Boris must have been your hero
Remind us of the criminal conviction he got for his "serious" breach of the law?

Sponsored Links
Back