Vaccine Passport...

Sponsored Links
Is not the point of the article that they are not?

That's not what the actual report the article is based on says,

"Finally, Ct values obtained with SARS-CoV-2 qualitative RT-PCR diagnostic tests might provide a crude correlation to the amount of virus present in a sample and can also be affected by factors other than viral load.††† Although the assay used in this investigation was not validated to provide quantitative results, there was no significant difference between the Ct values of samples collected from breakthrough cases and the other cases. This might mean that the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 is also similar. However, microbiological studies are required to confirm these findings."

I repeat:

From the article:

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

Sponsored Links
From the article:

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."
I am not talking about masks but whether vaccine passports will do any good if the vaccinated are infectious.

In the article I linked
“Experts say that vaccination makes it less likely that you'll catch Covid-19 in the first place”

I thought this would be easy.

I quoted CNN (MSM) and the WHO.

Surely you're not saying they are wrong.

You said (Vaccine passports are) "...therefore pointless."

Did CNN and WHO say that?

Your MO suggests you'll say you never said any such thing...

You said (Vaccine passports are) "...therefore pointless."
Did CNN and WHO say that?
NO, they did not. That is not what the article is about.
I said it. That is the conclusion that must be drawn from what they are saying.

Your MO suggests you'll say you never said any such thing...
What are you talking about? Please find an a example.

How can I say I didn't say what I did say? Look at what I did say.
You're talking rubbish.

Third time:
From the article:

How difficult is it?

If you think that what the WHO is saying is wrong, please show some proof.

I am not talking about masks but whether vaccine passports will do any good if the vaccinated are infectious.

that's a faulty question.

Let's suppose that the vaccine reduces infections by, say, 80%, and reduces transmission by the infected by another 50%.

A vaccine passport will tell you that the bearer is 90% less likely to transmit infections than an unvaccinated person.

Will that do any good?

Yes it will

You mistake is using the words "if the vaccinated are infectious" as if the only choices are 100% infectious and 0% infectious.

The calculation works if either of the reductions in vaccinated people is greater than 0%.

Which it is.

Let's suppose that the vaccine reduces infections by, say, 80%, and reduces transmission by the infected by another 50%.

Fourth time
From the article:

Fourth time

Do you understand the words "prevent transmission" to mean prevent it 100%, absolutely, in every patient, under all circumstances?

Or do you understand them to mean prevent it at all, ever, in any patient, in any circumstances?

I thought this would be easy.

I quoted CNN (MSM) and the WHO.

Surely you're not saying they are wrong.
No, that is you

I also quoted CNN and it says: "vaccinated people are less likely to catch covid"

Fourth time

Do you think that a subset of vaccinated people is 100% of vaccinated people?

When you see the words
"Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says"

does your brain cause you to interpret them as
"All vaccinated people will transmit the virus, EFLImpudence says"

What do you think this means:

"data that suggests vaccinated people who get a breakthrough infection
could have a similar tendency to spread the virus as the unvaccinated."

Do you think it means that all vaccinated people are exactly as infectious as unvaccinated people?

Fourth time

and I repeat:

vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus
therefore vaccinated people are less likely to spread the virus

you are welcome to attempt to point out any holes in that logic

Sponsored Links
Back