Vaccine Passport...

Tell us, how many lockdowns have we 'come out of'?

Will there be another?

But well done lab rats, you've taken a leap into the unknown and facilitated the slow imposition of forced medication (n)

vaccine has broken the link between infection and hospitalisation

how do you think the UK would have done over the last few months with the delta variant and no vaccines?

estimates suggest the vaccine has saved 12,000 lives
how many has the vaccine killed, maybe 2 people

you do the math

Sponsored Links
how many has the vaccine killed, maybe 2 people
If the
you do the math

Could you please give us a link to a respected source of your numbers?

If your vaccine has only "saved" 12,000 lives then it is a very ineffectual vaccine.

I'm just guessing here, but I'm guessing that you making it up as you go along . . . . . . . !

you do the math
Could you point out the evidence behind this 'math'?

Oh that's right, you won't because you can't :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Could you please give us a link to a respected source of your numbers?

If your vaccine has only "saved" 12,000 lives then it is a very ineffectual vaccine.

I'm just guessing here, but I'm guessing that you making it up as you go along . . . . . . . !

it was a PHE report, that’s the source.
I said estimated, so it’s not proven.

it would make it a very effective vaccine.

Could you point out the evidence behind this 'math'?

Oh that's right, you won't because you can't :rolleyes:

PHE England study.

the fact is far fewer people have died from the delta wave than previous waves.
That’s pretty damn conclusive.

so how many people have died from 2 billion jabs so far
Answer is= not many

I said estimated, so it’s not proven.

In other words "you made it up" to suit your agenda.

Do you realise you are a part of the problem?

Some folk have very serious reservations, for very good reasons, about exactly what is happening in these very strange days. Folk making up figures to suit their agendas is just fog on the pea soup of truth . . . .

In other words "you made it up" to suit your agenda.

Do you realise you are a part of the problem?

Some folk have very serious reservations, for very good reasons, about exactly what is happening in these very strange days. Folk making up figures to suit their agendas is just fog on the pea soup of truth . . . .

I did not make it up, it was from PHE.

anyway the hospitalisation rates for the delta wave are demonstrable proof the vaccine has worked to break the link.

I did not make it up, it was from PHE.

anyway the hospitalisation rates for the delta wave are demonstrable proof the vaccine has worked to break the link.
Congratulations on getting the last thread shut down.(just like I said you would do) (y)

Congratulations on getting the last thread shut down.(just like I said you would do) (y)
Have you read through that Alberta court transcript yet?
I wondered when we might expect you to admit Patrick King “freedom fighter” did not win..

Have you read through that Alberta court transcript yet?
I wondered when we might expect you to admit Patrick King “freedom fighter” did not win..
And when might we expect the answers to the multiple questions you refuse to answer and yet expect others to answer yours .
I’ll let you get on.some of us have a life and don’t spend every second of every day on DIYnot.

And when might we expect the answers to the multiple questions you refuse to answer and yet expect others to answer yours .
I’ll let you get on.some of us have a life and don’t spend every second of every day on DIYnot.
I have answered them all

your turn....oh wait you are "suddenly busy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back