Visa and Mastercard Brexit Bonus

Sponsored Links
Which I haven’t done.

We all have to travel with one of those needy types that is constantly asking others...what time is the flight...what time do we land...where is the hotel...what time do they start serving breakfast...where did you get that orange juice from....what time is the first tee...where are the ski lifts...when do we fly back.

Yeah, we know the sort that leave their mobile phone at home. Same people travel without a wallet or any responsibility what so ever.

^^^^^^^
dangee

Sponsored Links
What is it with these non charitable businesses making money. It’s a bloody disgrace!

FFS Galahad, next time you spend a hundred quid in Europe on your mastercard, just let me know an I'll give you the £1.50 meself.

Exactly, so why are they moaning about CC and roaming charges, it's no different.

Only if you’re as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm.

I think we can all agree that the banks and credit card companies should be entitled to charge as much as they want, and owning a duopoly makes it easier for them to exert their power.

Consumer Protection is a lefty, European sort of concept that has no place in Tory Brexit Britain.

True, but just because technology exists, doesn't mean you have to use it.
No you don't.
However we have chosen to live by the tech, and are compelled to use it.

Have you travelled abroad in the last decade? If yes then you'll know just how many times you will have used your phone before even getting on the plane. And if you are the trip organiser then it is impossible to travel without it.

To take the luddite approach, whilst noble, is utter nonsense.

Have you travelled abroad in the last decade? If yes then you'll know just how many times you will have used your phone before even getting on the plane.
Last time I went our daughter booked it all as an anniversary surprise (all done via PC). Never made one phone call myself, didn't take or need a phone and paid cash for any little things not included in the all inclusive package.

We all have to travel with one of those needy types that is constantly asking others...what time is the flight...what time do we land...where is the hotel...what time do they start serving breakfast...where did you get that orange juice from....what time is the first tee...where are the ski lifts...when do we fly back.

Are we there yet?

Some people have to rely on things like phones & credit cards on holidays & are to stupid to preplan or don’t have the people around them to trust with the breakfast timing.
I feel sorry for those types.

Sponsored Links
Back