Visa and Mastercard Brexit Bonus

And as I said, no one has to use them, or other modern things such as pens you don't have to dip in ink or those water closet things. Imagine doing your "dirties" inside your house!
Some modern doo hickeys have to be used

Sponsored Links
And as I said, no one has to use them
No, quite. And the alternative is a retro step into another world. How many phone boxes have disappeared since the advent of mobile phones?
No, you're right no one HAS to use them in the same way no one has to get out of bed in the morning.:rolleyes:

People spend thousands on a holiday, yet moan about a couple of quid on their card or phone bill.They'd probably spend more on a cup of bilge water from costa.
People spend £30k on a car then moan when fuel prices rise tuppence per litre. They'd spend more than that on bog paper (Daily Wail, Express).

Se where this is going...

Sponsored Links
In Europe? I have no idea. Do you?
I think the point has been made. It is nigh on impossible to function let alone travel to foreign climbs, without our beloved devices. It is absolute nonsense and idiotic to suggest travelling without your smart phone.

Exactly, so why are they moaning about CC and roaming charges, it's no different.
Because prices are supposed to come down, not go up. It's newsworthy when there is a price increase that effects millions upon millions of people.

Luckily I don’t go on holiday alone. They can take as many phones as they want, not me. Why go on holiday & still be stuck looking at that poxy screen. Having no phone is very liberating. Some should try it.

Nosey. Still waiting for examples of those “rocketing prices’ in supermarkets. Found any yet?

Luckily I don’t go on holiday alone. They can take as many phones as they want, not me. Why go on holiday & still be stuck looking at that poxy screen. Having no phone is very liberating. Some should try it.
There are many reasons people take a phone on holiday, I personally do not, leave it at home with a message saying when I will be back at work

Sponsored Links
Back