Visa and Mastercard Brexit Bonus

Sponsored Links
Such a poor defence of Brexit. You are losing it old man.

Poor dumb sod. Maybe if you knew a bit more.

Yes you are totally wrong again.

Like Brexiteers care about facts?

You're so deluded.

You just argued that its benefical for the UK consumers and businesses that their costs have gone up for no benefit.

You truly are the dumbest poster on here and you have lots of competition.

You cannot put a price on the cost of sovereignty.

Nothing beats holidays in Blackpool.

FFS Galahad, next time you spend a hundred quid in Europe on your mastercard, just let me know an I'll give you the £1.50 meself.

Sponsored Links
I never said that, but if its there why not make life as easy as possible, better and cheaper than using hotel phones

Have you never thought anything cost more than justified?

Do you like being ripped-off - just because they can?

I have seen folk smuggling spirits in shampoo bottles into the bar on a £5K holiday

When you have frail family members living alone it can be re assuring to give them a call, or do you forget about your responsibility when on holiday
Come on, be honest, what’s that going to add to the price of a European holiday?

I’ve never taken a mobile on holiday.... ever.
It’s my complete switch off time. The LAST thing I want to do on holiday is deal with work stuff. Prepare & notify beforehand. Simple.
Thankfully, the task of responsibility (and phone ownership) is no doubt handed to a grown-up when you travel. (y)

People cared about family before the advent of mobiles, they got a postcard (usually 2 weeks after you got home) and were grateful.
And those un-godly non-horse drawn carriages are a monstrosity. They are everywhere now.

When you have frail family members living alone it can be re assuring to give them a call, or do you forget about your responsibility when on holiday
Come on, be honest, what’s that going to add to the price of a European holiday?
Not the issue, cross purposes somewhere
True, I suppose. Loss of inclusive European roaming has not even been mentioned by any of the operators, only by the doomsayers on here!

Sponsored Links
Back