Warmsure

namsag said:
And pretty f#cks up yours cause it was obviously broke ... you are a half wit

erm... not really as bg had put hot and cold wrong way round on the boiler and couldnt get very hot water, so before throwing the insults, and reducing yourself to pathetic comments GET the FULL facts, so it seems you are the half wit, with only half a story, i often wonder why i bother posting on here, i thought a few of you may want guys from the manufacturers on here so you can maybe ask a few questions or maybe get a few answers to intermitant faults, hell i see ideal boilers all day everyday and have probably seen most faults and can help, but with ******s like you on here i may as well not bother. hopefully one day you may find yourself stuck on an ideal boiler and may need us, the answer will be simple.........go **** yourself halfwit, but then they your probably one of the guys that abuses the call centre girls, ever wondered why they hang up on you!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
i must say you got a bit of a rage on you. angry management would be in order for you i think.

snes said:
the.angry.man :D

not really, how would you feel if you had the knowledge and experience of years on boilers working for a manufacturer and someone called you a halfwit!!! most people would be glad to talk to an engineer from a manufacturer, its clear that some dont want the help or advice, i do have better things to be doing you know, i choose to come on here and help, maybe i wont bother if all im gonna get is called names!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Its down to funding.........

Waiting for callouts - not enough engineers - not enough funding to pay for engineers

get out of it they cop the cash for her maj's gov AND charge more cash on top

how much more cash do they need???

They would have more engineers on the road if they could afford to fund them

They would have more engineers on the road if they could afford to fund them

how does that work then?

they get 2700 from the goverment (which would normally pay for the whole job in most cases) but then charge the punter anoth grand or so on top

I think they like their cash and dont wont to give it to more engineers, and why would they?

If a punter wants the subsidy they will have to wait wont they. not like the gov will give them a voucher to spend with the company of their choice is it?

IMHO it started as a con and it still is a con and those poor old folk are getting ripped off in the name of the government.

Shame on them ALL

Warmsure dont get £2700 at all - that money goes to installers!!!!

Warmsure get paid by EAGA to go out to fix other manufacturer boilers, and also system faults, and then paid by Ideal to go to Ideal boilers.......

They dont get paid over the odds at all, and Ideal were suffering cos of installer faults and Ideal getting charged by Warmsure for them!

so why not open the scheme to all companies??

why keep it to the select few???

Oh bugger what am I doing ranting to a year old post

Warmsure sucks

eaga sucks

the whole scheme stinks to high heaven

:)

Its down to EAGA who they bring on board - and if you look at installation guidelines you wouldnt believe what is acceptable

Its down to EAGA who they bring on board - and if you look at installation guidelines you wouldnt believe what is acceptable

Oh I think I would

its a scam and the makers should make a stand that us grunts cannot but they wont as they love their cash and dont care where it comes from as long as they dont have to face the poor old dear who has parted with all her savings for a ****s poor job

again shame on them all

So companies owned by eaga are giving value for money charging 2700 for certain jobs that should be at least a grand cheaper and not even meeting basic CHESS guidelines.

Can you tell me how an installer fault can cause the horrendous PCB failure rate on icos and isars

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back