What’s going on in France?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent variant and lack of vaccine rollout

Can you explain why brexers are so desperate to talk about France instead of discussing Brexit damage and Tory corruption.....oh sorry I've answered my question right there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because this is a Covid thread or are you linking the French lack of vaccination to Brexit?

BTW, I don’t think the death count of any people is a laughing matter so could you please keep those happy thoughts to yourself.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Incredible that we (the UK) have suffered more deaths. Let's hope they get a grip soon or else they'll be catching us up.

The vast majority if deaths have been in England, which has approx 4x the population density of France. But yep, not done well out of it.

Was looking at Australia and NZ. They've kept it down to less than 1000 and 26 respectively which is an immense achievement.

The vast majority if deaths have been in England, which has approx 4x the population density of France.
Irrelevant. It's more to do with age/vulnerability than anything else.
India has some of the most packed cities on the planet, yet they fare much better than the UK with their younger population.

Irrelevant. It's more to do with age/vulnerability than anything else.
India has some of the most packed cities on the planet, yet they fare much better than the UK with their younger population.

That may be true, but I would be wary of India's stats. Population density certainly must factor in transmission.

Then we go to Japan, massive population densities with an Average age of 48 compared to India's 29.

Japan has suffered about 9,000 deaths.

That may be true, but I would be wary of India's stats. Population density certainly must factor in transmission.
Not especially given the precautions with lockdown, masks, hygiene etc. Our cities, towns and villages (where everyone lives and works) are similarly populated to those of France. Problem with the UK is it is full of old duffers.

Not especially given the precautions with lockdown, masks, hygiene etc. Our cities, towns and villages (where everyone lives and works) are similarly populated to those of France. Problem with the UK is it is full of old duffers.

Nope, France's average age is approx 42, UK's approx 40.

Then we go to Japan, massive population densities with an Average age of 48 compared to India's 29.

Japan has suffered about 9,000 deaths.
There are nigh on 24 MILLION people packed into Delhi and Mumbai. Everyone there should be dead surely?

There are nigh on 24 MILLION people packed into Delhi and Mumbai. Everyone there should be dead surely?

Pollution will get them first, even non smokers are getting through the equivalent of 20 fags a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back