What a 'hero'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Parking warden tickets Yax fans' bus. Set to enrage Yax followers "...The parking warden walked away laughing and grinning, saying: "Oh I do love my job sometimes."

Karma.

Sponsored Links
Bloody lefties.

RWR the law is soft on criminals.
The law is applied to Yax
The law is corrupt / bent.

Well done that man. I would doubt he slapped the ticket on, off his own back, the authorities will have asked for a volunteer to do it. He obviously enjoyed doing it.

Sponsored Links
skinheads.jpg

Poor old yax Off to prison again for trying to illuminate the problem that the poor Pakistani Muslim culture has in trying its best to integrate in the hostile uk racist culture. try as they might , those underprivileged men, were not able to resist committing rape and intimidation.

Last edited:
Poor old yax Off to prison again for trying to illuminate the problem that the poor Pakistani Muslim culture has in trying its best to integrate in the hostile uk racist culture. try as they might , those underprivileged men, were not able to resist committing rape and intimidation.
I don't think you understand 'contempt of court', nor how serious it could've been had he derailed the case. Then what justice would those girls had got?
He should have waited until the media ban was lifted, then and only then could he carry on his campaign. He isn't above the law.

Parking warden tickets Yax fans' bus. Set to enrage Yax followers "...The parking warden walked away laughing and grinning, saying: "Oh I do love my job sometimes."

Karma.

Parking ticket...that'll teach em LOL. Next thing one of em will get a flat battery in their doorbell. Oh Karma.

Yes poor old Yax off to do another spell which will make him seen as even more of a martyr.

I expect his bank will start to grow as more of his alt right supporters throw more money his way.

Of course he doesnt do it for the money, its purely altruistic reasons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The
Yes poor old Yax off to do another spell which will make him seen as even more of a martyr.
You are clearly off your trolley

I expect his bank will start to grow as more of his alt right supporters throw more money his way.

Of course he doesnt do it for the money, its purely altruistic reasons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are clearly off your trolley

Along with the independant apparently :ROFLMAO:

Tommy Robinson has left prison with more money and more backers after a swell of support from right-wing activists, according to new research

International protests started almost immediately after Robinson was jailed, under his real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon, on 25 May and he has received almost £20,000 in Bitcoin since that date

Who paid TRs legal fees.....thatll be the middle east forum
American anti-Islam commentator Pamela Gellar had provided him financial support

Etc etc

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rs-far-right-prison-freed-crime-a8473536.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back