What a 'hero'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ok. Yax broke the law.
I am not a yax supporter but he is a brave man risking his own safety to show what the Muslim underclass are up to. The loopy left fall over themselves to defend a Muslim mafia that is gaining power in every city in the uk
False argument.

Clearly mistakes were made in regards to Rotherham.

That doesnt mean TR should break the kaw.

TR isnt a hero, he is using Islamophobia to make a career, to earn money.

If you want to know the heros in this case, look at Sara Rowbotham, Sarah Champion etc.

Did TR break the law though?
If so exactly how? What the government is saying is a crock because they just want to lock him up for something that many other reported do and face absolutely no consequences.

The court property does not extend beyond the court steps, TR did not film inside the court or on the steps but in the street outside, I now this because I watched the whhole video - have you?

Nor did he encourage people to harrass those vile scumbags that raped children.
Photography when on public property is not illegal, TR was on public property when he filmed them.

Y'all want to hang this guy but all he was doing was letting the rest of us know about a gang of child rapists - they are the ones that ought to be the recipient of your vile attitudes.

And ffs! he is not my hero - I have just watched, investigated and read what actually happened.
Perhaps he was being the vile thug you think he is when he arranged for a young disabled girl to get an expensive electric wheelchair?

Sponsored Links
Yax broke the law, the case was about to collapse if he had not been arrested as he broke reporting restrictions giving the defendants plausible cause for retrial.

All Yax and his idiotic supporters did is nearly collapse the case. Morons.

Absolute *******s!
The judge in the case said that he had not affected the trial in any way, they had already been convicted.
And if a judge wants to make orders banning reporting on a case then he ought to make sure that the court informs people about these restrictions!

Did TR break the law though?
If so exactly how? What the government is saying is a crock because they just want to lock him up for something that many other reported do and face absolutely no consequences.

The court property does not extend beyond the court steps, TR did not film inside the court or on the steps but in the street outside, I now this because I watched the whhole video - have you?

Nor did he encourage people to harrass those vile scumbags that raped children.
Photography when on public property is not illegal, TR was on public property when he filmed them.

Y'all want to hang this guy but all he was doing was letting the rest of us know about a gang of child rapists - they are the ones that ought to be the recipient of your vile attitudes.

And ffs! he is not my hero - I have just watched, investigated and read what actually happened.
Perhaps he was being the vile thug you think he is when he arranged for a young disabled girl to get an expensive electric wheelchair?
If you wish to defend a nasty violent racist c nut, then that says as much about you as it does about him :)

informs people about these restrictions

"Robinson was defended by an experienced barrister, Matthew Harding, who confirmed to the court that his client was aware of the reporting restriction but believed he was not violating it because the information he used was in the public domain..."

He wants to become a REFUGEE in a foreign country.

So you believe the MSM news website eh?
Shows who the suckers are!

So you believe the MSM news website eh?
We'd much rather believe you Mattylass, but so far you have been rather unreliable. Some say even biased towards your hero. Shows how infatuated you are.(y)

Last edited:
Some say that a violent criminal with numerous convictions, who has previously entered the USA with a false passport, would find it difficult to get on the plane.

Wouldn't Yaxley-Lennon be expeced to seek asylum in the first safe country he arrives in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back