What a 'hero'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is interesting is that other media people recently been accused and some convicted of similar offences had no chance of a “fair trial” there names and lives ruined. The media ban was to protect the Muslim community
What are you talking about? What other media people?

Sponsored Links
Sir cliff. Paul gambacinni et al all named when charged. Reputation busted. Tough shchit
Due to the undeniable soft pedal treatment of the minority involved,the gang rape perpetrators are not named.
I suggest that this is because another huge list or Arabic names in the local and national papers will cause a groundswell of rage. Particularly when added to the obscene cases of Islamic terrorism that had been perpetrated in the name of Islam London Bridge lee rigby etc

Last edited:
Sir cliff. Paul gambacinni et al all named when charged. Reputation busted. Tough shchit
Due to the undeniable soft pedal treatment of the minority involved,the gang rape perpetrators are not named.
I suggest that this is because another huge list or Arabic names in the local and national papers will cause a groundswell of rage.

The names of these gang members were known and made public when they were charged and to attend court.

What are you on about?

Sponsored Links
If we are talking about Leeds , there was an injunction against any reporting. Which is why yax is in trouble. Keep up

Last edited:
What are you on about ? There was a media ban

The names of the defendants was known.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/prot...or-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/

You are mixing up reporting on the trial and the names of the defendants.

Yax broke the law, the case was about to collapse if he had not been arrested as he broke reporting restrictions giving the defendants plausible cause for retrial.

All Yax and his idiotic supporters did is nearly collapse the case. Morons.

I can't remember in finer details, but wasn't it an additional charge against one of them that was important to keep quiet?

Ok. Yax broke the law.
I am not a yax supporter but he is a brave man risking his own safety to show what the Muslim underclass are up to. The loopy left fall over themselves to defend a Muslim mafia that is gaining power in every city in the uk

Yax broke the law.

he's broken the law quite a number of times. He is a violent thug and a repeat offender. He whines when he gets sent to prison.

Criminals are not courageous when they commit crimes.

Are you an apologist for all violent criminals, or just the racist ones?

It has been reported in some articles that the Muslim gangs are “racist” in that they target white non Muslim under age girls. You are their apologist
he's broken the law quite a number of times. He is a violent thug and a repeat offender. He whines when he gets sent to prison.

Criminals are not courageous when they commit crimes.

Are you an apologist for all violent criminals, or just the racist ones?

What law did TR break?
There was no injunction against reporting - reported.
All attempt by him and his team to identify if there were reporting restrictions came up blank, the courts did not put the judge's decision through the correct channels.
Also it has been shown that the judge cannot prevent someone from reporting on information that is already in the public domain - which is what TR did - he read details off the BBC website.
The very judge in the case against those child rapists had already found them guilty and they were only due to be sentenced, he said that in no way had TR affected the trial.

He only did what many other members of the press do on a daily basis, yet they all get away with it scot free - TR is being hung out to dry because of who he is - its as simple as that.
Nowhere else do you hear of a journalist (and that is what he is) being treated like this.

But you hate him, so anyone actually explaining the truth to you will just get insulted and call all sort of ****e.
Believe what you want.

Ok. Yax broke the law.
I am not a yax supporter but he is a brave man risking his own safety to show what the Muslim underclass are up to. The loopy left fall over themselves to defend a Muslim mafia that is gaining power in every city in the uk

Absolutely right im afraid, i dont support him whatsoever and alot of his supporters do seem embarrassing thugs. But there is a point i know alot of moderate normal people ironically not just 'pasty neanderthal brits' i mean of indian and other descent but born in this country, British as i am yes, we talk about in circles away from corporate or other sensitive areas, (and no not some sort of lynch mob i mean various different circles of friends) how many towns and cities are changing demographically. Even my Dad who is far from ever making a comment about anyone agrees where he is now things are very different. Maybe we are all imagining it?

Believe what you want.

You certainly do.

Remember, he's committed this offence before. I wonder if he's too stupid to learn? Or if he deliberately goes out of his way to attract attention? I suspect the latter.

Do these words seem familiar to you?

"Notices throughout the court building had made it clear that filming or taking photographs at court amounted to an offence and might also amount to a contempt of court. Furthermore, the appellant had been told by security staff to stop filming and that if he continued he might be committing an offence or be in contempt of court."

How about these words, from last time:

"The judge made it clear that if he were to embark upon similar conduct in future it was likely that he would face immediate custody."

What law did TR break?
There was no injunction against reporting - reported.
All attempt by him and his team to identify if there were reporting restrictions came up blank, the courts did not put the judge's decision through the correct channels.
Also it has been shown that the judge cannot prevent someone from reporting on information that is already in the public domain - which is what TR did - he read details off the BBC website.
The very judge in the case against those child rapists had already found them guilty and they were only due to be sentenced, he said that in no way had TR affected the trial.

He only did what many other members of the press do on a daily basis, yet they all get away with it scot free - TR is being hung out to dry because of who he is - its as simple as that.
Nowhere else do you hear of a journalist (and that is what he is) being treated like this.

But you hate him, so anyone actually explaining the truth to you will just get insulted and call all sort of ****e.
Believe what you want.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/stephen-yaxley-lennon-held-in-contempt-of-court

Clear he broke the law, unless you know more about the law than the AG and high court judges.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rooming-gang-trial-huddersfield-a8990436.html

So I do not know what you are thinking but you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back