What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Bit of a change this morning. Scrambled eggs, beans, grilled bacon, tomato and mushrooms, home baked bread. Mm mm mm. :)

A65265D8-93B6-4135-8F59-080BFBEEEB78.jpeg

Sponsored Links
A Sunday staple. Smoked haddock poached in milk and poached eggs. You can’t beat a nice bit of skin-on haddock from the fishmongers. So much tastier than the skinless fillets from the supermarket.

512D9DB3-BA73-4A08-96A0-401AC80D70D5.jpeg

Fruit, yoghurt, nuts and a brace of sausages. Mm mm mm.

View attachment 227935
Omfg i was scrolling through these mm yum till the last one, that would induce the deepest of retches, tell me they're not tinned peaches lurking down there, with cold sausages, stop that immediately :sick::sick::sick:

Pancakes sausages and maple syrup for brekkie yeah but not that!

Nah. Fresh mango, melon and watermelon slices. What do you think I am, a heathen?
Ok marginal improvement but still. My bad, perhaps a heathen from whence i came. Tortured as a kid with these bastard things.

WTF are sausages doing on that last one? What's next, dipping sausages in your tea? Sausage and rhubarb crumble? Freak! :cautious::cautious::cautious:

This inspired me to have breakfast. Not fruit with sausages, as that is just weird, but a double fried egg sandwich with ketchup.

I admit, I was tempted for a second to pop on some chocolate spread. Eggy chocolate with tomatoes, yum!

Sponsored Links
Back