What are you having for breakfast?

Just for Bodd.

Weetabix, ‘narna, grapes, yesterday’s half-priced raspberries and some runny 'unny. :mrgreen:

View attachment 227202

Sorry im late I've not had breakfast yet but I've had a coffee
16161383151531385488737055412992.jpg

This is a great thread! What ever gave you the idea?

What's normally the source of conversation on this wonderful platform.

Will I see you on the award winning Quiz® tonight?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sorry im late I've not had breakfast yet but I've had a coffee
View attachment 227203

They’re great. Nothing, nothing, nothing...then coffee! Also got a cafetière. Haven’t used either them for ages since we got a new pod machine a couple of years ago and I got all lazy. It has turned me into what I used to describe as a coffee snob - I really can’t stand instant coffee nowdays, it tastes like gravy to me but I used to love it in the past. The pod machine can make quite a few different coffees, even proper frothy ones!

I'm
They’re great. Nothing, nothing, nothing...then coffee! Also got a cafetière. Haven’t used either them for ages since we got a new pod machine a couple of years ago and I got all lazy. It has turned me into what I used to describe as a coffee snob - I really can’t stand instant coffee nowdays, it tastes like gravy to me but I used to love it in the past. The pod machine can make quite a few different coffees, even proper frothy ones!
Going to start a Coffee thread.. I won't say nothing now I'm going to save it for my new thread.

Out of the blue, middle son asked me to get some North Staffs oatcakes.

As Nosey will tell you, they are epic.

I know somebody will rip me to shreds for this, both for the veggie stuff and the addition of cheese, but I am going to have an oatcake with melted cheese, veggie sausage and bacon and a fried egg.

Sponsored Links
Back