What are you having for breakfast?

Toast made from fresh, home baked bread. Asparagus from my allotment neighbour, free range eggs from, er, Sainsbury’s and freshly ground salt and pepper. Mmmm.

0002EE42-009E-4AC2-88AF-60F97F55AC38.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Too well and too much. :LOL: I bought some shorts and chinos last week. I’m now into a 38” waist but hoping to get back down to 36” :whistle:

Sponsored Links
I have been having duck eggs lately, make great omelettes, I buy them when out on my bike rides, might try goose eggs next

I have been having duck eggs lately, make great omelettes, I buy them when out on my bike rides, might try goose eggs next
I tried goose eggs a few years ago when we were holidaying in the Peak District. The pub we used to go to had a table in the middle of the floor with all sorts of local produce and an honesty box. Those eggs were very filling. Very strong tasting too.

Have you found a foolproof way to crack the (*$(&%(#~ things when you dont want to break (or risk breaking) the yolks, e.g. for frying or poaching?

Dont leave it too long if you want goose eggs. Basically if you see them, buy them - geese have a very annoying habit of refusing to lay eggs except according to their natural breeding timetable, so they are very seasonal.

You any good on ropes?

Well, yeah.

Or scrambled.

But sometimes I want fried or poached, and the (*$(&%(#~ tough membrane under the shell is a (*$(&%(#~ PITA.

1) Does no harm to clarify to the grown-ups here whats going on.

2) He might look. The longer he leaves that, the more evidence of his ****tishness he will stumble over.

Sponsored Links
Back