What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Agreed. I meant the car crash of a programme was captivating.

It was fascinating. Reminded me of the type of programme we used to have before everything was dumbed down. Far too high brow and pedestrian to hold the attention of your average millennial. Then they threw the grenade of a sozzled and boorish Read into the equation which gave the whole thing a surreal feeling. Read was reasonably intelligent and could be very entertaining until the booze level hit tipping point. I think he just got bored easily and got rat arzzed to liven things up. A reminder of a different and far more interesting age before it all became too safe.

Meat free half English today with the last of the eggs, beans, toms and 'shrooms. Shopping later so what better way to clean out the fridge….

0EE375A7-A044-4ACC-B6C4-BC292777CF5B.jpeg

Bagels and chocolates.
Son had 6 mates over last night, so wife bought bagels for their breakfast. They all walked to town to get McDonalds at 7am. So we ate the bagels.
And a mum gave us a box of chocolates for looking after them.
So not the healthiest start to the day!

Sponsored Links
Had my usual Breakfast of champions - Kelloggs corn flakes with warm whole milk.
Now that I thinnk about it, I have been having this on and off since I was in primary school! Whoa!

I like my cornflakes with warm milk but I like my porridge made with cold milk!

Sponsored Links
Back