What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
He normally has a healthily diet and also does a lot of walking.

Andy
Nah, I'm fat! Diet this year. Starting any day soon. :whistle:
One of my 'mates' took this unflattering photo of me when we were on a biking trip last November. I think he might have photoshopped it.:rolleyes: Okay, I'm sitting on a bike, leaning back with bike suit on but still, he said it can be my 'motivation' photo for my diet. The ****! :eek:

17363EF4-EA07-436A-A1B6-7833C4A27C9D.jpeg

Still, I am a bit porky in this photo.

907CE562-D62F-49B4-AD7A-95691E5B4EC9.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Just wondered. It didn't look like butter!

Maybe I was surprised as I thought you were a butter type of bloke.

I enjoy a second breakfast as much as any hobbit and today i've toasted a slice of homemade bread to a golden brown, thinly spread with butter then a thick layer of homemade cherry(rasp)berry jam.
Making my own bread became an obsession and took several years of trial and error til i hit upon a 20% wholemeal mix to strong white flour that gives a nutty crunch to the toast, which i just don't find in shop bought bread. I stopped buying that after watching it crumble into chalk dust whenever i'd put out crumbs for the birds and never buy it now....until covid restrictions hit and everyone took up bread making, buying up all the flour and yeast.:mad:
Anyone asks me what the worst thing about lockdown was and i say buying shop-bread.
Gimme a crunchy slice of homemade toast anytime.

I enjoy a second breakfast as much as any hobbit and today i've toasted a slice of homemade bread to a golden brown, thinly spread with butter then a thick layer of homemade cherry(rasp)berry jam.
Making my own bread became an obsession and took several years of trial and error til i hit upon a 20% wholemeal mix to strong white flour that gives a nutty crunch to the toast, which i just don't find in shop bought bread. I stopped buying that after watching it crumble into chalk dust whenever i'd put out crumbs for the birds and never buy it now....until covid restrictions hit and everyone took up bread making, buying up all the flour and yeast.:mad:
Anyone asks me what the worst thing about lockdown was and i say buying shop-bread.
Gimme a crunchy slice of homemade toast anytime.

I use Wessex cobber flour -either on its own or 50/50 with white flour

it has a fantastic taste

for weekday sandwiches I use 58p (prob gone up now) bread flour from Lidl with 20% whole meal strong flour

Sponsored Links
Back