What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Scrambled British eggs made with British milk and British butter on British wholemeal bread topped off with crispy British streaky bacon in the style of the George Cross. :cool:

6E4D7674-6646-4297-918A-D71BC0F2A0AA.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Having three white bread toast and x 2 cuppa's
then about 1pm-ish full English
Watching tv, etc surfing the net checking emails from associates etc as my OH makes the toast.
I will then vaccum the fllors and x 3 4 seat sofas, sills, etc, etc and a quick clean of stairs and landing, then more tv
etc, then full english done bt my OH and poss quick shower before full english or after.
Thanks

I was going to have eggs on toast, but buttered a bit of break while boiling the kettle, and ate it, and decided to have another. Then realised I had my bread quota for the morning, so just drank my tea. Time for another cuppa.

Scrambled eggs on toast but not any old egg or any old bread. Old Cotswold Legbar eggs and sourdough bread. Just look at those golden yokes. They taste bloody 'andsome!

49FC48DA-7047-4C26-953D-B1C7A9C34E72.jpeg
BC753847-44AD-49E7-AE4C-5232116C0BB3.jpeg

I asked Mrs Mottie to pick me up some smoked mackerel last week. I think she misheard me and went to the stickleback section instead. Tiny, tiny portions. I'm a growing lad!

B5096852-A16A-4DAF-BE59-4123053EDFA4.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been going between scrambled eggs on toast and porridge oats.

If I could get my **** together I would prepare Overnight Oats the night before...

I was at my mate's house last week and he found the black pudding at the back of his freezer. Being the good mate that I am, I offered to test it for him. I've had nine slices from it and there's been no projectile vomiting yet.
I made the bread last night so I had a good combination of the old and the new. :LOL:
Breakfast.jpg

I was at my mate's house last week and he found the black pudding at the back of his freezer. Being the good mate that I am, I offered to test it for him. I've had nine slices from it and there's been no projectile vomiting yet.
I made the bread last night so I had a good combination of the old and the new. :LOL:View attachment 263950

I could eat Stornoway Black Puddin every day man and not get bored of it.

This morning I sat up in bed patiently waiting for Alfred , my butler, to bring me a big plate of eggs Benedict and a copy of the Gotham Gazette. But then I remembered, I'm not Batman.

Sponsored Links
Back