What are you having for breakfast?

Not just any old poached eggs on toast, oh no. Poached free range eggs on toasted wholewheat multi-seed bread with homegrown fried tomatoes and homegrown par-boiled runner beans, lightly fried in butter with freshly ground black peppercorns and crushed pure pink Himalayan salt. De. Lish. Us!

1539D28D-7970-4AAB-A469-EC80CDA4C4CE.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Blackberries. Big and ripe and sweet in early August! Scoffed a good few handfuls while out walking. Took a (clean) dog poo bagful home with me and had them in my porridge. Mrs Mottie can make a blackberry and apple pie later. Must remember to not go too far from a toilet today!

A1016FF4-CE04-492B-B4FA-11368EF89D47.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Yes, he said it was clean. But many are scented with things like lavender.

Don't the poobsgs impart a nasty flavour as most are scented?

We use nappy sacks instead of poo bags. Bigger, stronger and cheaper. A slight scent to the bag but I gave the blackberries a rinse off under the cold tap. Nappy sacks are very handy for bringing home blackberries, Sloes, cherries, chestnuts, conkers, mushrooms, golf balls, frog spawn….

Last edited:
More of a brunch than a breakfast today.
Egg, bacon and mushrooms with some of my own tomatoes and green beans.

3770B2C0-DCB0-4CB3-A900-B8560C8C0EE0.jpeg

Friday fridge/freezer clear out. Three rashers of bacon, three slices of bread and some toms from the plot and I made one and a half bacon and tomato sandwiches.

D6558767-DEFF-405E-8AC4-F2EEA837C952.jpeg

Went for a good **** up and then on to a curry house last night. This morning we went to the cafe at Ash Vale for a good fry up. Didn't take a picture, but give it a while I may be able to get a picture of it. Let me know if you want me to post a pic

Sponsored Links
Back