What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Yep. Baked it at home and brought it with us. :giggle:
Fantastic, you can't beat self made bread.
I could see the tell tale sign of the spindle hole in the bottom.
I have a breadmaker but I only use it to knead the dough, because I find that kneading makes the joint pains in my wrists and elbows worse.
So, I let the machine knead it, then I take it out, pop it in a bread tin and bake it in the oven.
I bought it second hand to cheat with the kneading. I've never let it bake, just knead.

Sponsored Links
Why basic rations on holiday? Is it a hair shirt/detox sort of thing?
I haven’t the full larder that I would have at home and only bought basics along with us. We're eating out most of the time but there's no places near for breakfast.

Poached smoked haddock with poached eggs this morning. CBA to go to Lidl to get my fish this week and the Sainsbury's fresh skinless ones are pretty tasteless so I tried their frozen skin-on haddock. Not bad. Not bad at all, better than the skinless ones and not far short of the Lidl ones as far as smokiness goes. The dog always hangs around for the skin when I’m finished so she prefers them to skinless!

EEDB8BE4-3D8C-49E3-B7E5-C05544838313.jpeg

Dang, to late for a photo, I have already eaten it!!
Bacon, black pudding, sausage, fried eggs on home made bread, ground coffee........... Sunday treat yum yum

A couple of kippers this morning with still warm home-baked bread topped with butter as thick as cheese.

0856BF5B-C1DA-424A-9E80-C8B7EB44077C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back