What are you having for breakfast?

An Egg 'n' Cheese McMottie muffin.

3496C76B-17AD-4FD6-B277-F86B86CA6CC1.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Just my habitual slice of toast and marmalade for breaking my fast, then .....

Lunch in a cafe in local town centre - a really tasty steak pie, chips, mash, cabbage, peas, carrots and gravy.

dinner.jpg

As a fill in later, I had prosciutto and melone, left over from the weekend.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Premier Inn brekkie this morning, Mrs CB decide to try vegan bacon (WTF) looked and tasted like a strip of plastic

I had a banana for breakfast this morning.
I had to be up at 6am to get a taxi to the airport. There was nowhere open to get something to eat and no time to eat if there was.
It’s a good job I had taken six bananas with me. :giggle:

It’s a good job I had taken six bananas with me.
When I went to the Monaco F1, myself and my son stayed in a hotel in Nice the night before. At breakfast I took a few bananas, put them in my backpack and took them to the race with me - a handy pre-packed reserve snack. We had good seats right near the track and after I ate one, I said I was going to chuck the skin onto the track for a laugh. "Don’t be a **** Dad" he said "You'll get us chucked out". So I didn’t. It would have been easy though. :cool:

D0F83138-88C1-4A3E-A215-1DD3B3B8BFD1.jpeg

During a tour of Peru on the first day we stopped at a supermarket to stock up on goodies for the journey, a few of us bought bunches of small bananas, they turned out to be plantains which are inedible raw, it was a hungry journey

Grandson stayed with us overnight and he has a very severe dairy allergy so it was a couple of grilled kippers with no butter on them, plant based spread on home baked vegan bread and a cup of tea with soya milk. :(

Grandson stayed with us overnight and he has a very severe dairy allergy so it was a couple of grilled kippers with no butter on them, plant based spread on home baked vegan bread and a cup of tea with soya milk. :(

No tomatoes?

Sponsored Links
Back