What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
Not the breakfast menu, stayed last year, my niece had kedgeree every day
I can't see it anywhere on their website, which is a pity because it would be a nice wee day trip. It could still be a nice trip because I've wanted to have a look around there for a while.

Sponsored Links
I can't see it anywhere on their website, which is a pity because it would be a nice wee day trip. It could still be a nice trip because I've wanted to have a look around there for a while.
Not much to see TBH, Farne Island trips are good especially in the breeding season

Basic rations this morning in the holiday cottage. Very basic - egg 'n' bacon. I did scrambled eggs on toast for Mrs Mottie - she won’t go near a fried egg and she's not a lover of bacon. I baked my own loaf to bring away with us and we picked up some eggs and bacon at Marks' on the way. It’ll do.

7ABBD330-4B48-4562-88F6-BF40CF1F64A6.jpeg

I had SF Aldi museli with some added almonds, Greek yogurt and some moo juice this morning.

I treated the missus & allowed her to buy my breakfast while out shopping instead of making it before we went. Might make it a regular thing . . . .

Still on basic rations. Scrambled eggs on toast this morning but I did chuck in some cheese from last nights cheeseboard (including Stilton) when scrambling the eggs. :giggle:

C517920E-08DC-4404-AB25-8D94B9505AD2.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back