What can we talk about that won't get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That looks like a pic from those English style cafes you see in Spain to cater for the unimaginative tourist. Not at all tempting!

They did jazz up the marketing a bit however a restaurant in Manchester I quite like made their own take on it for a limited time and frankly, it was out of this world.

They called it the MancRib.

DolDW1pXsAAXHDS.jpg

Sponsored Links
Some opinions are allowed and some not it seems....

I mean someone posts "That’s alright - there plenty of EU money sloshing around in the coffers to rebuild it, isn’t there? " as regards the fire in Paris, and yet one of the users who points this out gets a post removed and the good old 'insufficient privileges' imposed....

Original poster of said comment is allowed to 'apologise' and carry on...:rolleyes:

!

Because the "Original poster" posted a jibe, whereas the deleted poster didn't "point this out", but instead replied with an insulting expletive?

Some opinions are allowed and some not it seems....

I mean someone posts "That’s alright - there plenty of EU money sloshing around in the coffers to rebuild it, isn’t there? " as regards the fire in Paris, and yet one of the users who points this out gets a post removed and the good old 'insufficient privileges' imposed....

Original poster of said comment is allowed to 'apologise' and carry on...:rolleyes:

Care to point out where my 'EU money sloshing' post is then? Oh no, it’s been removed as well but let’s not let that little fact get in the way of another of your one sided post. (Both posts can still be found in post #23 of that thread though).

Oh, and I wasn’t 'allowed' to apologise because I didn’t ask permission. I apologised because I felt it warranted it.

Care to point out where my 'EU money sloshing' post is then? Oh no, it’s been removed as well but let’s not let that little fact get in the way of another of your one sided post. (Both posts can still be found in post #23 of that thread though).
Well that's as clear as mud :LOL:

But of course you still have 'sufficient priviliges' to post (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back