What can we talk about that won't get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My link supersedes yours by a month Notchy. Yours is out of date info.

Greece is on the up and the Quitters wont like it.
The Eurozone problems are ongoing, the date of articles is hardly relevant.

Of course Greece is on the up, if you hit total rock bottom, there is only one way :ROFLMAO:

on a serious note though, Im pleased for the people of Greece, they really have been suffering. I know people who spend time over there and the problems have been really bad, 6 months+ mortgage arrears is almost standard.

Sponsored Links
Went to a call out at a holiday cottage last week, tenants said oven was not getting hot enough, worked ok after I had taken the knob off and replaced it the right way round

It was a Chicken McTasty or something. Absolute ****e.
I ate my first ever McPiss the other day, tried their new veggie burger after the hype. Urm... what on earth do they class as bread at McD's? It was strange, plastic bread and made it pretty inedible for me. I did, however, win a mcflurry which pleased the better half :)

Sponsored Links
I once did a runner from McDonalds, leaving my tray, wrapper and empty cup on the table.

Some opinions are allowed and some not it seems....

I mean someone posts "That’s alright - there plenty of EU money sloshing around in the coffers to rebuild it, isn’t there? " as regards the fire in Paris, and yet one of the users who points this out gets a post removed and the good old 'insufficient privileges' imposed....
(I'd have liked to have commented on the irony that millions have been pledged by the rich for an 'iconic' religious building whilst homeless people are dying on the street and a fraction of the money pledged would help prevent those deaths)

Original poster of said comment is allowed to 'apologise' and carry on...:rolleyes:

As regards the link, best you check out the true level of debt the UK has before dissing the EU yet again!

I ate my first ever McPiss the other day, tried their new veggie burger after the hype. Urm... what on earth do they class as bread at McD's? It was strange, plastic bread and made it pretty inedible for me. I did, however, win a mcflurry which pleased the better half :)

I'm perpetually disappointed with McDs one because it's crap, two because despite knowing this I still go and three because they haven't done the McRib for years.

518SXRAiFZL.jpg

Because the EU has shafted us for 40 years.(y).
Does that include the period when we were net beneficiaries?
Or the period when we exported our unemployed to mainland Europe?

But hey, fair dues...

You've accepted that the UK is in massive debt (y)

You just don't understand that the debt is home grown, not imposed from abroad :rolleyes:

I see what you’re doing. You’ve started a thread and are trying to goad people into getting it locked.

I see what you’re doing. You’ve started a thread and are trying to goad people into getting it locked.
Nope, I'm merely replying to other posts in this topic after simply asking what we are now allowed to talk about...

You're the one raising the threat of 'getting it locked'...

I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm merely replying to other posts in this topic after simply asking what we are now allowed to talk about...
You wonder why?! I think we all know that it's the way people talk to each other, the bickering, the name-calling, the goading is what gets the topics locked. I should imagine it has very little to do with the topic themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back