What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Pictures. We want pictures. (y)

Can't put videos up so have to make do with a few static shots as it changes colour.

P1030485.JPG
P1030486.JPG
P1030487.JPG
P1030491.JPG

Sponsored Links
New discs and pads all round on a 12 plate Citroen Berlingo, 54k miles.
Fronts no problem, each pad had 2mm lining material remaining which is close enough.....
However, the rear pads were half way through the backing material and there were sparks coming off the discs :ROFLMAO:
The rear discs on these include the bearing and abs reluctor for a reason best known to Citroen but at around £60 each, priced not too bad.
I wouldn’t dream of trying to shift the caliper bracket Torx screws without the gas axe though :eek:
John :)

Went over the allotment and dug up enough carrots and parsnips for us, my sister, our friends, our daughter and our son for their Christmas dinners. Not as good looking as supermarket ones but a lot tastier. (y)

Testing automatic door closers, Joiner had fitted them A over T, lost the crucial washers, had to remove covers and re jig them, never mind, chaos = cash

Today.emergency call to gas leak..The meter test nipple had split its brass housing.never seen it before.

Today.emergency call to gas leak..The meter test nipple had split its brass housing.never seen it before.

Have seen it once or twice. Heard about it several times. Think a lot of it is from over tightening of the test nipple.

Think a lot of it is from over tightening of the test nipple.
Yes i must have definetly finished it off,maybe had hairline crack before...I should have used LDF but maybe it would not have shown up...New meter within the hour though.Sorted.

Turning all the gas and water services off in the science labs at college and then doing a full lockdown before handing over to the new security company who will be looking after it from now on. I'm 2nd on the call rota if a person is required to attend and get £75 call out fee plus paid for whatever time I am there. I'd rather not be called out though, especially over the festive season.
I'm now officially off until 4th January. :)

Turning all the gas and water services off in the science labs at college and then doing a full lockdown before handing over to the new security company who will be looking after it from now on. I'm 2nd on the call rota if a person is required to attend and get £75 call out fee plus paid for whatever time I am there. I'd rather not be called out though, especially over the festive season.
I'm now officially off until 4th January. :)
You've fell in a right bed of roses there Conny!

Went down to the freezer in the shed in the garden at 6:30 this morning to get a turkey out and trod in a dog turd. It was on the path as well - my pooch seems to not like treading on wet grass lately! Grrrrr.

Let's hope you weren't barefoot :(
Cooking a leek bake, ready for manana - leeks, shallots, garlic and white wine plus double cream......reduced and then baked with grated cheese on top.
Yum! Makes eating vegetables almost pleasurable :ROFLMAO:
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back