What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Been out on a bike ride with Mrs Mottie today. We're having a mini break at the Pig in Brockenhurst and they have bikes for the use of guests. Did about 8 miles through the New Forest but had to walk up a couple of hills. My bum's a bit sore now! Just been to Beaulieu village today for lunch and now having a little rest in our room before tonight’s gastronomical delight.

Had lunch (steak onion and mushroom sandwich) in Davy Jones Locker, Barmouth.

I love the UK.:)

There used to be a cafe on a corner on the main drag called Carousel Cafe, someone nicked the C so it just said arousel, always made me chuckle.
Spent more than a few happy nights in Barmouth, the music festival weekend was always a good shout.

There used to be a cafe on a corner on the main drag called Carousel Cafe, someone nicked the C so it just said arousel, always made me chuckle.
At our local cinema, they used to hang the names of the current films/stars that they were showing. Once, someone removed the space pushed the L right next to the I on CLINT EASTWOOD's name.

Norbar on the way out North from Barmouth was good when we went a few years ago

How long has it been there?

The pictures I googled make it look fairly new, the place we stopped at was smaller but had a terrific reputation, that would have been over 15 years ago?, looking at the location/views in the google pics, it's the same location but looks like they extended or redeveloped the original. I'm going to have a look at google earth to make sure.

Definitely the same place but trebled in size since I was there, a lot more caravans nearby as well.

At our local cinema, they used to hang the names of the current films/stars that they were showing. Once, someone removed the space pushed the L right next to the I on CLINT EASTWOOD's name.
Whilst in holiday near Lincoln we used to pass a road end every day called Clint Drive, no need for any more detail

Sponsored Links
Back